Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||Cincinnati, OH United States
|| Arts, Entertainment, and Media
Print Quality Manager|
This role sits within P&G’s Design Execution Center for Excellence and is responsible for establishing, deploying and maintaining standards and protocols associated with digital artwork files, technical drawings and print quality support for NA/LA business units.
· Based on direction from Manager, Visual Realization & Innovation, ensures that print and digital file protocols are current and actionable.
· Collaborates with Prepress/Premedia and printers on identifying any gaps and/or issues within the established protocols and/or standards. Responsible for updating protocols and standards.
· Provides support and guidance regarding print quality issues to Design Delivery Services (DDS) throughout the design development process.
· Helps resolves print quality issues within the NA/LA Business Units by collaborating with Prepress/Premedia and printers.
· Identifies tools and resources to drive print quality across the Company.
· Establishes process and guidelines to ensure graphic files uploaded are of 100% quality (file set-up & meta data tagging)
· Collaborates on issues associated with meta data tagging and graphic file quality
Qualifications & Requirements
• Proficient knowledge of the technologies associated with print, pre-press, design development and digital asset management.
• Solid understanding of pre-press, printing processes, print quality & executional tools to help drive print quality across the Company.
• Ability to establish actionable standards and protocols for internal/external users.
• Proficient knowledge of Illustrator, PhotoShop and various plug-ins.
• Proficient knowledge of graphic lifecycle management systems.
• Ability to collaborate and influece internal and external resources to drive print quality.
• Strong project management skills with rigor, discipline, and attention to detail
Required Background and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree is preferred in visual communications, graphic design, or print management. Minimal requirement of Associates Degree and equivalent industry experience will be considered.
• 2-5 years working experience within design production, pre-press and/or printing.
• Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, Flash)
• Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position. Applicants for U.S. based positions are generally required to be eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. Except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble's sole discretion. Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for permanent residency. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
|Contact Name:||Becky Lawson|
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bounty®, Charmin®, Crest®, Dawn®, Downy®, Fairy®, Febreze®, Gain®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, SK-II®, Tide®, Vicks®, and Whisper®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Please visit http://www.pg.com for the latest news and information about P&G and its brands.