Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||St. Paul , MN United States
|| Accounting/Auditing, Administrative and Support Services, Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations, Social Services, Computers, Software, Finance/Economics, Financial Services, Government and Policy, Healthcare, Other, Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician, Human Resources, Insurance, Internet/E-Commerce, Legal, Other, Sales, Executive Management, Quality Control, Nonprofit and Volunteer Services
Resource Center Specialist |
The Resource Center Specialist works with the MNsure Assister Resource Center (ARC)/ Broker relations team which supports Navigators, In-Person Assisters and Certified Applicant Counselors. Additionally, they will take part in future planning, development and evaluation of process as it relates to the implementation of and systems, supports for new purchasing strategy initiatives in the form of pilot projects, innovative contract options and new legislative mandates. The Resource Center Specialist will work jointly with the navigators, Certified Application Counselor’s (CAC), and internal business areas to resolve issues, refine process, clarify policy and support the relationship between brokers, small businesses, consumers, Department of Human Services and MNsure.
Job Responsibilities include:
• Serve as part of the Assister Resource Center (ARC) /Broker relations team. Assume a variety of roles and responsibilities to support MNsure consumer assisters and insurance professionals.
• Account management role for resolving problems relating to enrollment operations, payment activities, policies and practices, agent registrations, and education requirements.
• Provide direct personal service and technical support for enrollment of individuals, processing and verifying of licensing requirements to help assisters with completing applications through the MNsure health exchange.
• Participate in assessment and evaluation efforts used to improve the quality of assister services and approach, in order to effectively meet the needs of consumers.
• Oral and written communication to assisters regarding case status, policy and procedure inquiries, and certification status.
Qualifications & Requirements
Two (2) years of professional experience in a human/social services or healthcare policy setting working with Health Insurance and consumer eligibility (i.e. MNsure) programs, enrollment or plan / provider issues, and healthcare plan carrier relations.
A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in public policy, health administration, human services or related field may substitute for 1 year of professional experience.
|Contact Name:||Ayo Jones |