Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||St. Paul , MN United States
|| Accounting/Auditing, Administrative and Support Services, Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations, Social Services, Computers, Software, Finance/Economics, Financial Services, Government and Policy, Healthcare, Other, Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician, Human Resources, Insurance, Internet/E-Commerce, Legal, Other, Sales, Executive Management, Quality Control, Nonprofit and Volunteer Services
Senior Project Manager|
The Senior Project Manager will be part of the Business Project Management Office (BPMO). The BPMO develops, manages and leads system design, policy and operational development across multiple MNsure business units.
With limited direction, the Advanced Project Manager provides formal project management to the development, enhancement or retirement of complex information technology systems, business systems, processes and services delivered by MNsure and partner agencies.
Projects span internal business areas and external agencies to provide system solutions, policies and procedures to support MNsure service delivery and ensure projects comply with state and federal requirements, within the scope of Minnesota’s health care reform efforts and the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act of 2010.
Specific job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Project and/or program initiation, planning, execution, control and closure using industry best practices and generally accepted standards outlined in the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) and by MNsure
• Lead the development of large, complex business and information technology solutions in support of MNsure and cross-agency enterprise objectives
• Work with Business Systems Analysts and business teams to capture requirements for developing MNsure business system design
• Prepare strategic plans to pursue MNsure business and systems strategies
• Function as business Project Manager with cross functional state Information Technology project teams and MNsure Information Technology vendors
• Drive continuous improvement efforts by studying current business practices and designing modifications internally and with MNsure partners
• Provide expert project management to support MNsure business needs
Qualifications & Requirements
This position requires a current Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification and minimum of one (1) year of advanced professional experience working on the business design and business system implementation for large and complex business application development projects involving multiple business stakeholders.
Experience must include:
• Analyzing and documenting business requirements and designing business system solutions
• Facilitating coordination across multi-stakeholder business teams on new and innovate operational strategies.
|Contact Name:||Ayo Jones |