Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
|| Customer Service and Call Center, Information Technology, Internet/E-Commerce, Retail/Wholesale, Sales, Research & Development, Web Technology
DC Merchandise Processor eCommerce|
What does a Best Buy DC Merchandise Processor eCommerce do?
As a Merchandise Processor, you will facilitate moving product throughout the distribution center by working areas such as E-Commerce, Repack, Customer Returns or Bundles. Your responsibilities will include making sure our assets are in perfect condition to sell to our customers while contributing to a safe and clean work environment. The responsibilities listed below are encompassing of a Merchandise Processor but may vary by departmental assignment
- Pick merchandise from designated areas to fulfill customer and store orders
- Use of an RF Scanner to read barcodes and process merchandise by moving it to proper areas
- E-Commerce - fulfillment of customer orders by packing and shipping product to customers
- Bundles - create product bundles by picking and packing individual products into larger packages
- Maintain a clean work area by removing empty pallets, sweeping and cleaning up boxes and other debris.
- Perform other duties as apparent or assigned.
What are the professional qualifications of a Best Buy DC Merchandise Processor eCommerce?
- Repetitively carrying or lifting, pushing and/or pulling weight of up to 40 pounds