Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||St. Paul , MN United States
|| Accounting/Auditing, Administrative and Support Services, Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations, Social Services, Computers, Software, Finance/Economics, Financial Services, Government and Policy, Healthcare, Other, Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician, Human Resources, Information Technology, Insurance, Internet/E-Commerce, Legal, Other, Sales, Executive Management, Quality Control, Nonprofit and Volunteer Services
MHSATS Training Coordinator|
This position is based at Anoka Metro Regional Treatment Center and requires occasional travel throughout Minnesota to deliver on-site training.
The Mental Health and Substance Abuse Treatment Services (MHSATS) Training Coordinator is responsible for implementing and coordinating employee training in partnership with assigned sites and programs of Direct Care and Treatment (DCT). MHSATS is a network of state-operated hospitals and residential treatment programs that serve individuals with mental illness and chemical dependency. The MHSATS Learning and Development team supports over 1,100 employees across Minnesota.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
• Organize, coordinate and implement a comprehensive training service that meets the needs of diverse business areas, multiple programs in multiple locations and a wide variety of adult learners in the DCT system.
• Assess the changing needs of employees, then design, develop and implement training plans to ensure that employees have the knowledge skills and abilities required to implement the Direct Care & Treatment Strategic Plan.
• Ensure that all of the assigned programs and employees comply with training requirements for multiple State and Federal licensing rules and accreditation agencies.
Qualifications & Requirements
To qualify, applicants must have two (2) years of professional experience in instructional design or delivering training to adult learners that demonstrates the following:
• Designing, developing and coordinating training programs and learning and development activities.
• Needs assessment, training methods, evaluation and measurement.
• Working with office applications such as Microsoft Office
• Use of learning management systems (LMS) to ensure record keeping, documentation, tracking and reporting of training and development activities is accurate and complete.
A bachelor’s degree or higher in learning management, instructional design, adult education or related field may substitute for 1 years of professional experience
|Contact Name:||Ayo Jones |