Geek Squad Appliances Cadet/Technician ( Union City Market )|
Our Geek Squad Appliances Cadet Technician is responsible for assisting with the delivery, installation, repair, and removal of consumer electronics, specifically in the Appliances category. As an Appliances Cadet, you will help ensure the customers' needs are met during your visit to their home.
- Assists in performing a variety of fulfillment duties which may include delivery, installation, integration, networking, and repairing consumer electronics devices with a primary focus on Appliances.
- Provides a seamless Client experience by advising and fulfilling on lifestyle recommendations regarding product, service, and content.
- Assists on two-person jobs, as well as performs work alone.
- Responsible for managing inventory and vehicle maintenance in partnership with other Agents, processing paperwork and payment, providing feedback and training opportunities, and completing store stock repairs.
- 6 months of Consumer Electronics delivery, integration, network, and/or repair experience
- State/Local Licensing as required
- 21+ Years of Age
- Clean Driving Record
- Able to carry/lift/push/pull weight 75 lbs. alone or 150 as part of a team with or without accommodation