Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
|| Arts, Entertainment, and Media, Computers, Software, Engineering, Information Technology, Internet/E-Commerce, Law Enforcement, and Security, Quality Control, Research & Development, Web Technology
Software Engineer, Python|
Nintendo of America Inc.
The worldwide pioneer in the creation of interactive entertainment, Nintendo Co., Ltd., of Kyoto, Japan, manufactures and markets hardware and software for its Nintendo Switch™ system and the Nintendo 3DS™ family of portable systems. Since 1983, when it launched the Nintendo Entertainment System™, Nintendo has sold more than 4.5 billion video games and more than 710 million hardware units globally, including Nintendo Switch and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, as well as the Game Boy™, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS™ family of systems, Super NES™, Nintendo 64™, Nintendo GameCube™, Wii™ and Wii U™ systems. It has also created industry icons that have become well-known, household names, such as Mario, Donkey Kong, Metroid, Zelda and Pokémon. A wholly owned subsidiary, Nintendo of America Inc., based in Redmond, Wash., serves as headquarters for Nintendo’s operations in the Americas. For more information about Nintendo, please visit the company’s website at http://www.nintendo.com.
Nintendo is looking for an experienced Software Engineer in Python/Aurora and AWS technologies space to play a key role in ongoing evolution and development of business applications. This job also contributes significantly in building new applications. We are looking for a candidate who is enthusiastic in learning new technologies, building and maintaining using them with good quality.
The candidate should have good level of customer focus and passion for improvement. You should be a self-starter that can work independently. You should have an excellent business and communication skills to be able to work with business owners to develop and define solutions that answers their questions.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Design and deploy enhanced process and technology solutions, supporting the operational requirements and/or strategic initiatives.
- Develops technical specifications and configuration of applications and integrations.
- Defines the functional and technical needs of an organization and recommend solutions.
- Assesses available technologies to meet needs, and then define technical specifications and designs.
- Develops and modifies technology systems, addressing functional, performance, security, quality, operations and monitoring needs.
- Creates detailed test scenarios, performs testing and analyzes results.
- Identify, troubleshoot and resolve application systems issues
- Documents all technology changes through appropriate change control.
- Requires staying current on engineering approaches, technologies and techniques.
- Ensures work is completed in such a way to comply with established JSOX and other internal controls
- Mentors and assists Associate Software Engineers
- Provides support and troubleshooting of prior developed technology solutions.
- Provides on-call support as needed.
SUMMARY OF REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum of 3 years of experience and up to 5 years of related field experience in various software development technologies, patterns and practices.
- Full understanding of software development practices
- Minimum of one-year experience in software development and support using AWS technologies.
- Experience of application development using Python, MySQL, HTML5 and CSS.
- At least a year experience in designing database schemas; writing procedures, queries and views using MySQL
- Design, build and implementing of SOAP and REST web services
- Creates process flows and project documentation as required.
- Provide production support including communication with constituents, research, resolution, adhering to the policies and methodologies in place for issue tracking, test and install approvals and the recording of test evidence.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans....valuing diversity…celebrating strengths.
Please visit our employer showcase!