Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
|| Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations, Arts, Entertainment, and Media, Computers, Software, Employment Placement Agencies, Human Resources, Information Technology, Internet/E-Commerce, Sales, Web Technology
CONTRACT - Sr Technical Recruiter|
Nintendo of America Inc.
The worldwide pioneer in the creation of interactive entertainment, Nintendo Co., Ltd., of Kyoto, Japan, manufactures and markets hardware and software for its Nintendo Switch™ system and the Nintendo 3DS™ family of portable systems. Since 1983, when it launched the Nintendo Entertainment System™, Nintendo has sold more than 4.5 billion video games and more than 700 million hardware units globally, including Nintendo Switch and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, as well as the Game Boy™, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS™ family of systems, Super NES™, Nintendo 64™, Nintendo GameCube™, Wii™ and Wii U™ systems. It has also created industry icons that have become well-known, household names, such as Mario, Donkey Kong, Metroid, Zelda and Pokémon. A wholly owned subsidiary, Nintendo of America Inc., based in Redmond, Wash., serves as headquarters for Nintendo’s operations in the Americas. For more information about Nintendo, please visit the company’s website at http://www.nintendo.com.
** This is a CONTRACT position
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
Qualifications & Requirements
- Responsible for recruiting top talent for all open technology related positions through a variety of channels and methods. This role has accountability for full cycle sourcing, screening, interviewing and hiring.
- Communicates effectively across HR and the business hiring teams to maximize efforts to identify and hire qualified candidates.
- Manages workflow and communication through applicant tracking system.
- Partners with external staffing and recruiting agencies on contingent and retained needs, if/when appropriate.
- Creates marketing strategies for unique or hard to fill positions.
- Educates internal customers on interviewing techniques and recruiting best practices.
- Negotiates offers of employment including immigration and relocation support.
- Represents the company at job fairs.
- Maintains effective relationships with recruiters, external agencies, social media connections and job board partners.
- Prepares reports, analysis, and summaries for business leaders, as needed.
SUMMARY OR REQUIREMENTS
- Five or more years of related recruiting experience.
- Minimum two years of experience recruiting passive candidates specializing in Software & Hardware Development, Database Design, IT Architecture, Technical Program & Project Managers, Computer Science, Oracle and Cloud platforms.
- Comprehensive technical and functional knowledge of state and federal employment labor laws.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office suite of products with emphasis on Outlook, Excel, Word, and Power Point.
- Ability to demonstrate effective use of social media and other emerging trends and technologies.
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking systems.
- Excellent organizational skills and effective ability to prioritize competing obligations for a variety of customers.
- Ability to work effectively in a highly confidential, fast-paced environment producing quality work product on time and with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of Nintendo products, services, departments and jobs is helpful.
** This is a CONTRACT position
We are an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans....valuing diversity…celebrating strengths.
Please visit our employer showcase!