Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
|| Banking, Computers, Software, Engineering, Finance/Economics, Financial Services, Information Technology, Internet/E-Commerce, Real Estate, Sales, Web Technology
Software Engineer - .Net|
DESCRIPTION/OPPORTUNITY:CBRE Loan Servicing is looking for Dot Net Software Engineer with strong SQL Server experience to help expand its existing platforms and develop new features and products.
About CBRE Loan Servicing:CBRE Loan Servicing handles the technology and digital enablement activities for commercial loans. We are uniquely positioned within the organization to access global data, tools, resources, and leaders throughout the industry. Our mission is to create value by developing targeted, highly scalable technology platforms for internal and external consumption. We solve complex commercial real estate problems by bringing together good people, great minds, and top tier technologies.
As part of CBRE Loan Servicing, you’ll be able to learn from the most brilliant software engineers and designers while tackling tough problems that will drive our technology forward.
About Capital Markets:CBRE Capital Markets provides local market expertise and the intelligence necessary for success. As the worldwide industry solutions leader, we offer premier advisory services. Through real estate investment sales, debt and structured finance and investment banking, we deliver real competitive advantage and superior returns on client's real estate investments.
What we work on:
- Building cloud native platforms utilizing open source and Microsoft and AWS technologies
- Creating modern, responsive web applications to provide real-estate services to our internal and external clients
- Developing & enhancing commercially available off-the-shelf (COTS) packages
- Implement Middleware solutions to move data between platforms and clients
What we’re looking for (Required Skills):
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in a related field or equivalent work experience.
- Typically 2-3 years of relevant work experience. Consideration given to equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Self-motivated and curious
- A desire to work in a super friendly, collaborative, and transparent work environment
Bonus points / Nice to Have:
- Experience with Microsoft .NET, C#, ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework and familiarity with legacy Microsoft frameworks/languages: Classic ASP, COBOL, AS400, etc.
- Expertise with Cloud technologies within Microsoft Azure and/or Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- A strong grasp of data structures and algorithms
- A solid understanding of Git, TFS, SVN or a similar version control system
- Experience with open-source technologies