|| Arts, Entertainment, and Media, Computers, Software, Information Technology, Executive Management, Research & Development
CONTRACT - Project Manager (NTD)|
Nintendo Technology Development
The worldwide pioneer in the creation of interactive entertainment, Nintendo Co., Ltd., of Kyoto, Japan, manufactures and markets hardware and software for its Nintendo Switch™ system and the Nintendo 3DS™ family of portable systems. Since 1983, when it launched the Nintendo Entertainment System™, Nintendo has sold more than 4.7 billion video games and more than 740 million hardware units globally, including Nintendo Switch and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, as well as the Game Boy™, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS™ family of systems, Super NES™, Nintendo 64™, Nintendo GameCube™, Wii™ and Wii U™ systems. It has also created industry icons that have become well-known, household names, such as Mario, Donkey Kong, Metroid, Zelda and Pokémon. A wholly owned subsidiary, Nintendo Technology Development, based in Redmond, Washington, creates future hardware/software technology and researches North American-based technologies.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
Qualifications & Requirements
- Manages end-to-end lifecycle for projects and efficiently applies appropriate project management best practices.
- Defines and documents project requirements, resources, schedule and risks.
- Independently analyzes project risks, recommends mitigation and contingency plans, and resolves moderately complex issues.
- Owns decisions that impact project outputs and results, and persists in achieving project deliverables and milestones.
- Seeks to improve key performance indicators for their projects.
- Considers customer impacts and opportunities in relation to their projects.
- Measures program quality, schedule and cost against project KPIs and goals.
- Communicates effectively and efficiently with cross-functional and cross-organizational teams, as well as with immediate management.
- Produces informative, quality project reports for project stakeholders and management.
- Very effective at collaborating with multiple teams to achieve project goals.
- Acts upon opportunities to improve project management practices and processes.
SUMMARY OF REQUIREMENTS
- 3-5 years related experience in project management
- Expertise in product development lifecycles
- Experience with industry standard project management and development tools
- Fluency in Japanese a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, engineering, business or equivalent
- Project Management / Agile Certification or equivalent coursework
- Valid passport may be required
We are an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans....valuing diversity…celebrating strengths.