Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
|| Computers, Software, Information Technology, Executive Management, Quality Control, Research & Development
Bilingual Production Manager (NST)|
Nintendo Software Technology Corporation
Nintendo Software Technology Corporation, based in Redmond, Washington , is a wholly owned subsidiary of the world's largest manufacturer and marketer of video games, Nintendo Co., Ltd., headquartered in Kyoto, Japan. Nintendo Software Technology's mission is to design, develop and deliver the very best video games. We conduct research, use state-of-the-art equipment and review methods of operation so that we may continually improve the quality of the games that we produce. Each person employed at Nintendo Software Technology Corporation is a valued team member and is encouraged to participate in our efforts to create the highest quality games.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
- A highly effective functional manager of the production management
team focusing on ensuring projects maintain their production schedule, while
communicating the status of production accurately with senior management
(internally and externally), and works to ensure productions complete on
time and within required specifications.
- Develops and maintain production schedules, including
adjusting the production schedule as required.
- Communicates with all stakeholders (including
NCL) in English and Japanese as necessary for project schedule.
- Coordinates with other department heads to ensure
the production schedule is being met.
- Identifies potential production schedule problem
areas and communicates clearly to the production team with possible
- Works together with production leads on
developing and maintaining up-to-date tracking of current development
- Works with external groups, such as Product
Testing and Localization, to synchronize their work with the production
- Supervise and develop members of the Production
Management team to ensure all productions run smoothly.
- Applies professional expertise to review, analyze
and test products under development as a contributing member of a
production team to ensure delivery of Nintendo’s high standard of quality
- Participates in company-wide activities such as
product review, analysis and testing as required.
Qualifications & Requirements
SUMMARY OF REQUIREMENTS
- 8 or more years of game production and coordination experience.
- Proficient knowledge of project management methodologies.
- Experience with current scheduling software technologies.
- Native-level Japanese
and English skills, both written and verbal in various subject matters
including game design, art, and technology for game development.
- Working knowledge of
MS Office suite of products, document authoring software, task tracking
and document management tools.
- Bachelor degree in business management, or a related field, or
For more information about NST, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans....valuing diversity…celebrating strengths.
Please visit our employer showcase!