As the nation’s leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we’re also committed to developing our people – enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of four business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you’ll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that’s challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You’ll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It’s a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions – all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
Dispenser Processors participate as team members in a high volume, light manufacturing environment and are responsible for packaging equipment, loading raw materials, equipment washing, quality control inspections and data recording.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Operate, clean, and service production equipment.
- Assemble, wash and sanitize various units as required using established procedures.
- Perform and record activity on workstation.
- Conduct quality inspections on finished products.
- Read and use manuals and diagrams.
- Record and chart production output and equipment downtime.
- Adhere to good housekeeping standards at work station.
- Ability to lift up to 45 lbs as needed
- Ability to frequently stand, bend, stoop and lift for a prolonged period of time
- High School degree or equivalent preferred
- Capability to run a pneumatic drill
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions
This is a tremendous opportunity in a continuously growing organization. We are proud to offer competitive pay and benefits, excellent advancement opportunities, and a positive, values-based work environment.
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation’s leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. Our tea brands are Nestea, Tradewinds and Sweet Leaf. We’re passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship – most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package – something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It’s not just the work that you’ll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you’ll receive exactly the kind of benefits you’d expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
Equal Opportunity Employer