Forklift Operator -Seasonal/Casual|
The Forklift Operator / Warehouse Associate is responsible for ensuring that our product is moved within our warehouse
in a safe and efficient manner, that proper inventory is maintained, and good housekeeping and warehouse standards are
What is a Warehouse Associate at Nestle?
Our Warehouse Associate is a very important part of our business. They support our Route operations team by ensuring
that our products are properly stored within our warehouse and loaded on our trucks in a safe and efficient manner.
What can you expect during your shift?
- Safety is our #1 priority and we count on you to keep our warehouse standards in a safe and professional manner
- Loading and unloading of route delivery trucks and tractor trailers
- Palletizing product for route truck loading
- Operate warehouse equipment such as Forklifts, Electric Pallet Jacks etc.
(It’s okay if you don’t know how, we’ll train you!)
- Take care of our products through proper handling and storage
- Maintain accurate inventories for all the orders you build
- Work outdoors! You might move our delivery trucks including truck refueling
Qualifications & Requirements
How do you become a Warehouse Associate at Nestle?
- You must be 18 years of age or older
- 1-3 years of warehouse experience preferred but not required
- You must have a valid California Driver's License and acceptable driving record
- Forklift operation experience a plus but not required
- You must have the ability to consistently lift up to 60 lbs.
- You are willing to work overtime as needed
- You must be willing and able to work indoors and outdoors in all weather conditions
- You must be willing to work a NIGHT SHIFT