Blowmold Shift Mechanic Nights|
As the nation’s leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we’re also committed to developing our people – enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of four business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you’ll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that’s challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You’ll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It’s a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions – all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
• Proactive maintenance to minimize equipment downtime.
• Creative problem solving to perform equipment improvements.
• Execution of preventive maintenance, predictive maintenance and planned work.
• Maintain, troubleshoot and repair facility equipment.
• Reactive maintenance on production lines to recover from component failure.
• Communicate skills with all departments and team members.
• Train other mechanics and Technicians on line operations and best practices.
• Support the NWNA Food Safety Management System by ensuring compliance with all FSMS-related procedures, policies, and obligations.
• All employees receive training on Plant Quality initiatives when hired. This includes: HACCP, CCP, GMP, FSMS and their importance in the manufacturing environment.
• All employees have the ability to place product on hold. If during the manufacturing process, an employee is concerned about the quality of the product they are manufacturing, they are to place the product on hold back to the last good check, contact Quality and a member of the Leadership team for resolution.
• Other tasks as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements
• Candidates must successfully pass the Nestle Waters Mechanical Aptitude Test
• Ability to be self-managed, scheduling and performing work often unsupervised
• Ability to train other mechanics and technicians on line operations and best practices
• Reliable, motivated, dedicated, and committed
• Must demonstrate a continuous improvement mindset
• Strong Basic Mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting, power transmission troubleshooting, fabricating and/or machining ability, basic electrical troubleshooting, knowledge of 480 volt, three phase, and 120 volt control power
• Individuals must be team players with good communication skills
• PLC programming and welding skills are a plus
To our veterans and separated service members: you are at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills that you have gained while serving our country, such as adaptability, agility, and leadership, are aligned with the skills that we look for when we think about what success looks like at Nestle. We hope that you will consider sharing in our mission and purpose to enhance quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation’s leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. We’re passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship – most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package – something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It’s not just the work that you’ll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you’ll receive exactly the kind of benefits you’d expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?