This position actively troubleshoots, diagnoses, and performs preventive, predictive, and corrective maintenance activities on production and facilities support equipment and systems. A Maintenance Mechanic applies technical knowledge to maintain the assets to the highest possible standards. This position works collaboratively to achieve Nestlé business objectives for safety, productivity, quality, customer satisfaction, and environmental sustainability.
& maintain mechanical, steam, pneumatic, hydraulic, and electrical
welding, pipe-fitting, fabrication (lathe and milling experience).
Predictive and Preventative Maintenance inspections, service, and repairs.
& service pneumatic and mechanical drive systems.
of production equipment, spare assemblies, shop work.
SAP/AMM PM’s, work orders, spare part lookup, and time tracking.
equipment pre-flights and start-up checks.
machinery changeovers to meet production demands.
in daily team meetings with information about improvements.
training and skill set training both electrical and mechanical.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Follow all required Good Manufacturing Practices, quality and food safety requirements. In addition, employee shall notify their supervisor or other designated personnel of all quality or food safety findings or incidents
SAFETY & ENVIRONMENTAL:
Qualifications & Requirements
- Follow safety & environmental objectives & targets, follow the plant safety rules, report incidents & unsafe conditions immediately, maintain compliance with regulations, and refer to the Safety & Environmental Management System(s) on all related procedures and programs
- High school Diploma or GED.
- Plant industrial maintenance experience or
combination of experience and formal school training equal to two years or
more. Must be able to read and understand technical manuals, drawings, and
schematics. Ability to communicate and
participate in team problem-solving environment.
- Plant industrial maintenance experience or combination of experience and formal school training equal to two years or more. Must be able to read and understand technical manuals, drawings, and schematics. Ability to communicate and participate in team problem-solving environment.