Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
|| Arts, Entertainment, and Media, Computers, Software, Information Technology, Installation, Maintenance, and Repair, Internet/E-Commerce, Executive Management, Research & Development, Web Technology
Manager, Website Merchandising|
Nintendo of America Inc.
The worldwide pioneer in the creation of interactive entertainment, Nintendo Co., Ltd., of Kyoto, Japan, manufactures and markets hardware and software for its Nintendo Switch™ system and the Nintendo 3DS™ family of portable systems. Since 1983, when it launched the Nintendo Entertainment System™, Nintendo has sold more than 4.7 billion video games and more than 740 million hardware units globally, including Nintendo Switch and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, as well as the Game Boy™, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS™ family of systems, Super NES™, Nintendo 64™, Nintendo GameCube™, Wii™ and Wii U™ systems. It has also created industry icons that have become well-known, household names, such as Mario, Donkey Kong, Metroid, Zelda and Pokémon. A wholly owned subsidiary, Nintendo of America Inc., based in Redmond, Wash., serves as headquarters for Nintendo’s operations in the Americas. For more information about Nintendo, please visit the company’s website at http://www.nintendo.com.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Responsible for setting the merchandising strategy
and promotional programming of Nintendo's online universe and working with
internal staff for the development and maintenance of web services.
a team responsible for all online merchandising
tactics and site content management.
- Responsible for setting
the overarching merchandising strategy and all promotional programming
efforts throughout the Universe of Nintendo sites
- Provides leadership & direction
creating merchandising tactics to support a wide range of campaigns.
- Maintains existing
content and creates new content for the universe of Nintendo sites
- Acts as online continuity liaison between Live Services
and other departments within Nintendo
- Participates in
campaign microsites planning for post launch continuity efforts
- Leads merchandising
priority meetings and provides direction to channel leads
- Provides merchandising
priorities and insights to executives and serves as liaison for site
questions and programming
- Establish and maintain
personalization tactics across websites.
- Helps solicit content
from appropriate internal and external sources
- Organizes and
integrates ongoing content across the universe of Nintendo sites
- Leads internal
projects from conception through launch
- Helps determine each
projects goals and objectives and assist in making sure they are met
- Conducts ongoing
analysis of projects and implement improvements to achieve goals
- Analyzes customer
usage statistics to evaluate the effectiveness of content strategy, and
push towards continuous content improvement
- Monitors and follows
through with Nintendo.com consumer feedback
- Monitors competitors,
stays abreast of new technologies and industry trends
- Leads and mentors staff that will implement merchandising initiatives
within Live Services.
- Staffing of resources to support merchandising initiatives.
SUMMARY OF REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum of 5 years in project management-intensive positions, with proven track record of flawlessly coordinating multiple projects at once, and leading cross-functional internal teams towards goals
- 4 years of experience in web marketing, ecommerce, and/or product development
- 2 years of experience managing teams
- Experience/demonstrated understanding of web marketing and related technologies
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager highly preferred
- Understanding of a variety of concepts, and practices within internet technology (i.e., HTML, SEO)
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks in a deadline driven organization
- Detail and quality orientation required
- Experience with content management and asset management systems required
- Up to date knowledge of Nintendo, video games, and the video game industry
- Up to date knowledge of Internet technology trends, new functionality and market demands
- Undergraduate degree
We are an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans....valuing diversity…celebrating strengths.
Please visit our employer showcase!