|| Customer Service and Call Center, Installation, Maintenance, and Repair, Sales, Transportation, Warehousing, Executive Management, Research & Development
Customer Service Representative|
For over 20 years, Vitaflo has been at the forefront of developing innovative specialized clinical nutrition products for Inborn Errors of Metabolism (IEM), nutrition support and disease specific conditions such as renal disease.
Qualifications & Requirements
Our dedicated experts have over 30 years’ experience in producing specialized nutritional products. Working in partnership with world key opinion leaders and patients, Vitaflo’s aim is to create products that combine the best of cutting edge research with the lifestyle demands of modern living, ensuring the most acceptable products are available for the patient.
Vitaflo’s research and development team constantly endeavor to use the latest process technology, raw materials and packaging to guarantee we offer the most nutritionally up-to-date and acceptable consumer-friendly products. Vitaflo conducts clinical trials on all our products with leading centers around the world.
We live in an ever-changing world. Vitaflo strives to be the customer-responsive company. By constantly evolving to meet patient needs, Vitaflo will continue to develop products which offer patients choice and help support them in complying with restrictive therapeutic diets.
The Customer Service Representative ("CSR") receives incoming sales orders via telephone, fax and e-mail. The CSR's primary responsibilities are to process orders, and to respond to general customer inquiries, invoice questions, and customer complaints. This role projects a professional company image through verbal and written customer interaction.
Order entry and customer maintenance
• Accurately processes customer sales orders into the company’s ERP or legacy systems.
• Set-up and maintain customer master data for both existing and new customers.
• Process credit card orders.
• Process returns and issue return authorization numbers in accordance with company policies and procedures.
• Answer phones and respond to customer written requests.
• Provide customers with product pricing and ordering information.
• Advise customers of Vitaflo’s policies regarding orders and returns.
• Follow-up on customer inquiries not immediately resolved.
• Recognize documents and alert their manager of trends in customer calls.
• Liaise with both warehousing and transportation 3rd party providers to inquire on order statuses.
• Provide credit applications to customers as requested via mail, fax or email.
• Track and provide Proof of Delivery for shipments as requested.
• Research and respond to all shipping complaints in an efficient and courteous manner.
• Work closely with other coworkers on customer matters.
• Recommend process improvements.
• Other duties as assigned.
Experience and Education Requirements:
• High school diploma or GED equivalent.
• 2 years of Customer Service including but not limited to retail, food service, hospitality or call center, etc.
• Proficiency with MS Office including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Proficiency in operating standard office equipment to include fax, copier, etc.
• General knowledge of warehouse and transportation operations.
• Bilingual skills (English/Spanish/French Canadian) is a plus.
• Knowledge on the value of each customer.
• Ability to listen to customers and fix problems.
• Ability to empower and listen to the customer service representatives.
• Problem solving skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong ability to lead a team.
• Demonstrated ability to capture, understand, manage and resolve questions and issues.
• Ability to manage expectations, create high level of satisfaction and effectively convey customer needs to colleagues and functions throughout the company.
• Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.