WIM Practice Business Development Consultant 4 - Productivity Consultant|
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message.Â In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as âPersonal Cellâ or âCellularâ in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customersâ financial needs and help them succeed financially. Weâre looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where youâll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, and both individual and institutional retirement.
As a part of the Business Development Group of Wells Fargo Advisors, the Productivity Consultant (PC) for the Private Client Group (PCG) will report to a Regional Productivity Manager. The main area of focus for the PC is to serve as a point of contact and liaison for the Wells Fargo Advisors (WFA) home office to managers and Financial Advisors (FAs) as it relates to training, educating, and enhancing the client experience. Driving and increasing FA productivity is the top priority for the team.Â The relationship of the PC and local management will be a key element of determining the success of the PC. As the PC works to coordinate events with the markets and branches, they will mainly be responsible for educating the FAs on investment management, practice management and planning.
The PC will own the planning and execution of strategic efforts to increase productivity in an assigned market or segment, while ensuring adherence to compliance regulations and policies.Â
- Research, identify and select the best products to improve results in the marketplace and meet the unique needs of our clients.
- Develop internal and external relationships with Financial Advisors, Branch Managers, regional staff and strategic partners.
- Develop marketing strategies.
- Develop and execute appropriate communications, processes and educational training.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the channelâs products and services.
- Utilizing leadership to inspire confidence and earn the trust, respect and loyalty of other team members.
Â This position covers a territory that includes Pasadena, Woodland Hills, Westlake Village, California and Hawaii.Â Applicants must currently reside in close proximity to one of the above mentioned California cities or be willing to relocate with very limited or no financial assistance in order to be considered for this role.
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: business development or financial services consulting
- Successfully completed FINRA Series 7 exam to qualify for immediate registration (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
- Leadership experience
- 6+ years of financial services experience
- 3+ years of brokerage industry experience
- Strong presentation skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of investment advisory
- Experience partnering with full-service financial advisors and branch managers on alternative products and service solutions
- Registration for FINRA Series 66 (or 63 and 65) must be completed within a 90 or 180-day time period contingent upon number of license(s) needed if not immediately available to transfer upon hire. FINRA recognized equivalents will be accepted. This will be communicated at time of offer acceptance
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time
- Obtaining and/or maintaining appropriate Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) license(s) is required for ongoing employment in this position. In addition state registration, specific product licenses or SAFE licensing may apply. Additional requirements include meeting enhanced financial fitness and criminal background standards. Wells Fargo will initiate the FINRA review process at the time of offer acceptance.
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
CA-Pasadena: Min: $97,800 Mid: $139,700
CA-Woodland Hills: Min: $97,800 Mid: $139,700
CA-Westlake Village: Min: $97,800 Mid: $139,700
CA-Pasadena: 225 S Lake Ave - Pasadena, CA
CA-Woodland Hills: 5820 Canoga Ave - Woodland Hills, CA
CA-Westlake Village: 2829 Townsgate Rd - Westlake Village, CA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.