Premier Banker - Marin District|
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message.Â In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as âPersonal Cellâ or âCellularâ in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customersâ financial needs and help them succeed financially. Weâre looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where youâll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer Banking is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers in addition to operating one of the most extensive banking franchises in the country.Â We serve mass market, affluent, and small business customers; as well as provide home and personal lending. Our focus is on delivering an exceptional experience for our customers through financial advice and guidance coupled with providing the products and services that will help them realize their financial hopes and dreams.Â Weâve built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
Provides full-balance sheet banking to affluent and affluent-away customers and manages a portfolio of complex account relationships. Consults with customers regarding their financial needs and recommends appropriate financial services to meet those financial needs. Personally fulfills product and service needs in the Regional Bank and makes appropriate introductions to partners for products in other lines of business. For the portfolio of relationships managed, resolves inquiries and service requests, opens and services accounts within authorized limits and creates Customer Management Program (CMP) activity plans and follows up on scheduled contacts. Continually builds a network of internal partners and external sources and resources to further enhance the customer experience and meet customer's financial needs. Models appropriate segmentation strategy for the branch team and supports the branch manager's Customer Connection Plan (CCP) so that affluent and affluent away customers are provided the opportunity to interact with the most appropriate banker.
This SAFE position has customer contact and job duties which may include the offering/negotiating of terms and/or taking an application for a dwelling secured transaction.Â As such, this position requires compliance with the S.A.F.E. Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 and all related regulations. Ongoing employment is contingent upon meeting all such requirements, including acceptable background investigation results.Â Individuals in a SAFE position also must meet the Loan Originator requirements under Regulation Z (LO) outlined in the job expectations below.
Learn more about Who We Are. Copy and paste this video URL into a new browser tab to view:
- 2+ years of financial services industry experience or 1+ year experience in a licensed financial services position
- Customer service focus with experience handling complex transactions across multiple systems
- Experience building and maintaining effective relationships with customers and internal partners
- Proficient with proactively sourcing, acquiring, building, and maintaining relationships with customers and colleagues
- Knowledge and understanding of compliance controls, risk management and loss prevention
- Ability to follow policies, procedures, and regulations
- Ability to influence, educate, and connect customer to technology and share the value of digital banking options
- Ability to interact with integrity and professionalism with customers and team members
- High motivation with ability to successfully meet team objectives while maintaining individual performance
- Experience mentoring and peer-coaching others
- Extensive experience in asking questions and identifying complex financial needs in order to provide recommendations on products and services to customers
- Successfully completed FINRA Series 7 and 63 or 7 and 66 exams to qualify for immediate registration (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
- State Life Insurance license(s)
- Relevant military experience including working with military protocol and instructions, enlisted evaluations, officer/leadership reporting
- Relevant military experience including working in personnel benefits management, processing military personnel orders or transitions, wartime readiness operations, human resources or military recruiting
- Current registration for FINRA Series 7 and 63 or 7 and 66, State Insurance are required for this role or must be completed within a specified period of time determined by number of licenses to be obtained and will be communicated to the candidate upon offer acceptance. FINRA recognized equivalents will be accepted.
- State Life Insurance license requirements must be completed within a specified period of time communicated to the candidate upon offer acceptance. Compliance with state law requirements is required.
- Registration for FINRA Series 65 must be completed when required by the state in which the position is located. FINRA recognized equivalents will be accepted.
- Obtaining and/or maintaining appropriate Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) license(s) is required for ongoing employment in this position. In addition state registration, specific product licenses or SAFE licensing may apply. Additional requirements include meeting enhanced financial fitness and criminal background standards. Wells Fargo will initiate the FINRA review process at the time of offer acceptance.
- This position requires SAFE registration at the time of employment. Wells Fargo will initiate the SAFE registration process immediately after your employment start date. The Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) web site (http://fedregistry.nationwidelicensingsystem.org ) provides the MU4R questions and registration required for employment in this position.
- Individuals in Loan Originator (LO) positions must meet the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau qualification requirements and comply with related Wells Fargo policies. The LO qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, general financial fitness and criminal background standards. A current credit report will be used to assess your financial responsibility and credit fitness, however, a credit score is not included as part of the evaluation. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening, if necessary.
- For specific FINRA qualification exams obtained after 9/30/2018, the Securities Industry Essentials (SIE) exam co-requisite may also be required
CA-San Anselmo: 3 Tunstead Ave - San Anselmo, CA
CA-Mill Valley: 525 Miller Ave - Mill Valley, CA
CA-San Rafael: 1203 4th St - San Rafael, CA
CA-Mill Valley: 800 Redwood Hwy - Mill Valley, CA
CA-Mill Valley: 18 Miller Ave - Mill Valley, CA
CA-San Rafael: 600 Las Gallinas Ave - San Rafael, CA
CA-Greenbrae: 100 Bon Air Shopping Ctr - Greenbrae, CA
CA-Corte Madera: 427 Corte Madera Town Ctr - Corte Madera, CA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.