Digital Consultant 5 - Account Opening Identity Capabilities|
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message.Â In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
WFVC serves consumer and small business customers through digital (online, mobile, and social) and contact centers (phone, email, and correspondence). We provide customers with convenient ways to manage their accounts, enable digital payments, provide solutions that meet their financial needs, and more. WFVC serves over 27 million customers through our digital channels and support over 5.8 billion customer interactions annually through digital and contact centers.Â Â
As a Digital Consultant 5 within Customer Authentication and Identity Management (CAI) group, the candidate will lead the evaluation and deployment of new fraud risk management data sources that enhance our customer onboarding experience and related metrics.Â The primary focus for the role will be on utilizing AI and Machine Learning modeling from current and new service providers leveraging new data sources to improve the performance of our individual identity verification services.Â This leader will be the fraud risk management modeling business owner for driving key decisions across policy, design and technology for improvements to our identity verification and authentication capabilities, know the best practices in the space and key industry leaders and be a subject matter expert in digital account opening related to this strategically important new capability.Â
The core responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Define/refine the vision and business value for machine learning driven models identity management program
- Understand current state and define the ideal state for the short term (in 1 year) and long term (in 3-5 years)
- Work with current IM capability managers to accelerate the improvement of the customer experience
- Define the business value & anticipated impact
- Define, communicate and execute the strategy, roadmap, and development for Wells Fargo's enterprise wide fraud risk management driven identity verification capabilities
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholder groups including Technology, Product Management, CX, Customer Service, Risk & Compliance, and other cross-channel LOB partners to identify pain points, design capabilities, create the value proposition and complete the business case development
- Design integrated, end to end solutions addressing people, process and technology systems to solve customer onboarding and authentication pain points
- Develop key business requirements in program Charter, high level Epics and Features for our Identity Verification platforms capabilities to be utilized by technology team to build the required solutions
- Oversee the management, agile development planning, and implementation of all technology development projects, including determination of areas to build vs. partner
- Conduct ongoing market research and technology assessments of new identity management vendors.Â Work closely with Wells Fargo Innovation Group to evaluate new capabilities and define our Target State
- Utilize customer research approaches and NPS to quickly test, learn and iterate product concepts
- Manage project risks and resourcing needs; resolve impediments
- Oversee technical implementation in the Wells Fargo environment following all third party risk and information management and internal project delivery using agile methodology
- Working with analytics and reporting to develop sufficient oversight of product implementations and reporting of effectiveness of capability including KPI's. Work with WF Finance to ensure forecasting is accurate
- Responsible for vendor management, understanding vendor product roadmap, including being a subject matter expert on the vendor product. Collaborate with strategic sourcing, legal, and management on any contractual negotiations
Location: Other locations within the Wells Fargo footprint may be considered. This role can flex to work from home or a Wells Fargo location but may require specific days in the office to support based on business need. This role does not offer relocation assistance.
- Depending on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date.Â Â If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo Bank
- 10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer experience, digital product/program management, digital platforms, or digital consulting
- 6+ years of leadership experience
- Financial services experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- 10+ years of digital product development or digital product management experience in financial services, managing banking product
- Extensive work with Identity Management vendor community and SME on current and newly trending opportunities
- Experience in Vendor analysis, contract negotiation and product testing
- Product development and management experience with identity verification, online authentication, authorization, fraud, and security
- Experience with Customer Identification Program and Customer Due Diligence
- Deep knowledge of banking platforms and experience operating as liaison between business and technology teams to define requirements, prioritize, and deliver on projects
- Experience with agile product development techniques and continuous integration philosophies and practices for speed to market
- Experience with application program interface (API) and Microservices in financial services
- Experience with Confluence, Jira and Sharepoint
- Ability to influence stakeholders across a wide variety of job functions who may have diverse points of view
- Strong analytical skills with ability to turn findings into executable plans to meet business objectives
- Experience building partnerships and consulting effectively with leadership
- Structured thinker, effective communicator with excellent written communication skills
- Strong project management, organization, and prioritization skills
- Experience managing cross-functional, large/complex initiatives
- Strong customer focus and orientation
- Team player with a strong collaborative orientation
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to manage process discovery, process modeling, and process improvement activities
- Process improvement experience
- Knowledge and understanding of business process management and improvement (Agile Management, Lean Six Sigma)Â
- Ability to travel domestically
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.