Senior Programmer/Developer - Cognos/Crystal Administrator & Developer - New Orleans, LA|
• Performing daily Cognos activities, such as report/package/cube deployments, managing users access, monitoring schedules, and monitoring overall system
• Should be able to work with Cognos developers, IBM support, database administrators, and other IT operations resources to troubleshoot issues and ensure the system is working properly
• Should be able to manage Cognos servers, including applying patches
• Should be working closely with the report developers to manage deployments and security throughout the environment
• Should be able to plan and coordinate outages with development team, database team, and other stakeholders
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Qualifications & Requirements
Candidate should have the following:
• 8 years of Experience in building Cognos reporrts (Experience with Cognos Analytics version 10.x, 11.XX is preferred).
• Experience in building interactive dashboard in Cognos analytics
• Experience with Cognos data modules and datasets
• Good understanding and hands on experience of Crystal reports
• Good experience in administering Cognos system
• Experience in configuring, tuning, and maintaining Cognos in non-prod and Production environments
• Good experience in managing the architecture, capacity, security, and system performance optimization (both Cognos and Windows), making technical recommendations as needed
• Should be able to manage security – adding users per request to different applications within Cognos
• Good experience in Building Cognos FM Models
• Good exposure to Data warehousing concepts
• Good in writing SQLs
• Exposure to Agile delivery model is a plus
Experience in ServiceNow tool a plus
• Experience in L2/L3 support environment
• Good problem resolving skills
• Good understanding of SDLC process and AM process
• Good verbal and written skills
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.