Financial Advisor Trainee 1 - Private Client Group|
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. Â In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.Â
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.Â
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.Â
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, and both individual and institutional retirement.
The Financial Advisor in Training participates in the Wells Fargo Advisors financial advisor training program on a full-time basis. The Financial Advisor in Training will be fully trained and supported
with the tools and resources to build an individual practice to serve as an advisor to clients, providing sound financial advice and counsel consistent with the clients goals and risk tolerance, and meet
organizational revenue targets. Financial Advisors in Training must complete online training, participate in classroom training, pass Compliance exams on products and suitability, and complete the
activity requirements of the program as preparation for becoming a full-time Financial Advisor. After the full-time structured training program has been successfully completed, team members will
enter our FA Graduate Program and participate in the incentive compensation plan.
- 1+ year of outside/inside sales or business development experience; or 2+ years of entrepreneurial experience or US military experience; or a BS/BA degree or higher with 6+ months of experience in financial services
- High level of initiative and accountability
- Experience developing and cultivating professional relationships
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Solid organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- FINRA registration including Series 7 and 66 (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
- Financial services experience
- Client services experience
- 2+ years of client or sales services experience
- Sales or sales support experience
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Established network in the local market
- Registration for FINRA Series 7 and Series 66 (or 63 & 65) or FINRA recognized equivalents must be obtained to remain in this position.
- Obtaining and/or maintaining appropriate Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) license(s) is required for ongoing employment in this position. In addition to state registration, specific product licenses or SAFE licensing may apply. Wells Fargo will initiate financial and criminal background review process at the time of offer acceptance.
- For specific FINRA qualification exams obtained after 9/30/2018, the Securities Industry Essentials (SIE) exam co-requisite may also be required
WA-Kennewick: 8203 West Quinault Avenue - Kennewick, WA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.