Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message.Â In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology is a team of more than 40,000 information technology and security professionals who help keep Wells Fargo at the forefront of America's diversified financial services companies. Employees execute an engineering-led IT strategy to deliver stable, secure, scalable and innovative services that provide Wells Fargo global customers âround-the-clock' banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels. Wells Fargo Technology plays a critical role in the company's customer and employee experience, business and risk management transformation, and growth agenda.
This is a hands-on Robotic Automation Technology Lead position within the Operations Technology RPA Federation team that will focus on technical solution, detailed design and end to end implementation of key business process automation initiatives.
In this role as a Robotic Automation Software Engineer, the team member should have a thorough understanding of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) technologies and related tools to include OCR, ICR, and NLP. You should also be proficient in BluePrism or UiPath, one of the 2 tools used by the RPA Federated Team at Wells Fargo; in addition to having experience using frameworks to build automations in the past.
The team member selected for this role will work on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of intangible variance factors. In this role, the candidate will plan, perform and act as the escalation point for the complex automation designs, coding, and testing. He/She will act as expert technical resource to programming staff in the program development, testing, and implementation process and will be responsible for the build, deploy, hypercare and maintenance of automation on the RPA Platforms. The selected team member will also serve as the liaison with RPA Platform Support team to manage automations in production and will be be responsible for setting up a defined structure for maintenance of automations, level 3 incident management, SLA definition and SLA adherence protocols.
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for leading complex automation technology solution implementation end to end
- Responsible for driving automation hypercare execution on production platform
- Collaborate with Business andÂ Platform architecture group to build holistic automation solutions
- Drive detailed solution design and participate in design review
- Partners with factory manager, platform support to deliver holistic automation solutions
- Provides hands-on technology leadership
This position can be based at the Wells Fargo site location in Charlotte, NC. Relocation assistance will not be provided.Â Other locations may be considered.
This is a full time opportunity with a competitive compensation package, a comprehensive benefits package including a generous PTO program and many other benefits. For additional benefit information visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits/.
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- A BS/BA degree or higher in science or technology
- 2+ years of Blue Prism Robotic Process Automation (RPA) development experience
- 2+ years of UiPath Robotic Process Automation (RPA) development experience
- 3+ years of consumer lending experience
- An industry-standard technology certification
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of Business Continuity Plan (BCP) and disaster recovery procedures/solutions
- Knowledge and understanding of automation and engineering release development
- Knowledge and understanding of network automation or scripting testing techniques and solutions
- Knowledge and understanding of technology testing: automation and data automation
- Ability to analyze metrics and articulate data trends both visually and verbally
- Ability to communicate effectively, in both written and verbal formats, with senior executive-level leaders
Other Desired Qualifications
- Ability to lead large, cross organizational transformational efforts.
- Ability to ramp up quickly and deliver results in less defined & constantly changing environments.
- Ability to communicate with broad, deep and diverse audiences, including technology and business leaders; ability to simplify complex messages for consumption.
- Ability to build long term relationships with a broad set of partners and influence them to a common vision and strategy.
- Knowledge and understanding of optical character recognition (OCR) development
- Knowledge and understanding intelligent character recognition (CR) development
- Knowledge and understanding natural language processing (NLP) development
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.