Software Sr Engineer|
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message.Â In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology is a team of more than 40,000 information technology and security professionals who help keep Wells Fargo at the forefront of America's diversified financial services companies. Employees execute an engineering-led IT strategy to deliver stable, secure, scalable and innovative services that provide Wells Fargo global customers âround-the-clock' banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels. Wells Fargo Technology plays a critical role in the company's customer and employee experience, business and risk management transformation, and growth agenda.
This position provides an opportunity to join an exciting and new Process Mining vertical within Enterprise Robotics & Intelligent Automation Technology! Outcomes of process mining will determine where and how key business processes should be optimized.Â Optimization could be through business process re-engineering, Robotic Process Automation (RPA) or other right-fit methods.Â This role play a key part in defining, sustaining and continuously improving a Business Process Management (BPM) factory pipeline from intake through delivery.Â Come and be a part of the overall Wells Fargo business transformation as a high-performing team member!
This team member will act in the highest level technical role as an individual contributor and/or team lead for the most complex computer applications and/or application initiatives.
Responsibilities will include: Utilizes a thorough understanding of available technology, tools, and existing designs. Works on the most complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of intangible variance factors. Plans, performs, and acts as the escalation point for the most complex platform designs, coding, and testing. Leads the most complex multiple modeling, simulations, and analysis efforts. Acts as an expert technical resource to programming staff in the program development, testing, and implementation process.
Selected candidate will be required to work within the following Wells Fargo location: 100 Fidelity Plz, North Brunswick NJ 08902. Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
- 7+ years of software engineering experience
- 1+ year of Celonis Process Mining and/or Engineering experience
- 5+ years of business intelligence experience
- 5+ years of data management experience
- 5+ years of data modeling experience
- 7+ years of technical troubleshooting experience
- 5 + years of experience working with vendor software, technologies and tools that are enterprise solutions
- An industry-standard technology certification
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- UiPath Certified RPA Associate (UiRPA)
- 3+ years of Blue Prism Robotic Process Automation (RPA) development experience
- Knowledge and understanding of Artificial Intelligence (AI) disciplines such as Machine Learning or Natural Language Processing
- Experience working with robotic process automation technologies
- Experience with Agile Scrum (Daily Standup, Sprint Planning and Sprint Retrospective meetings) and Kanban
- Ability to articulate a complex problem, design, or build strategy
- 5+ years of IT experience in a financial services domain
- Strong analytical skills and ability to solve complex technical problems
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience with third party process mining solutions
- 5+ years of data management experience (data modeling, data engineering)
- Ability to work on call as assigned
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
- Flexibility to work in a 24/7 environment
- Ability to travel up to 5% of the time
NJ-North Brunswick: 100 Fidelity Plz - North Brunswick, NJ
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.