Business Systems Consultant 4 - High Risk Transaction Monitoring|
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message.Â In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer and Small Business Banking is at the center of our efforts to rebuild trust and transform the way we serve our customers and clients. The Consumer and Small Business Banking organization is focused on innovating and transforming our business with the customer at the center, better enabling customers to engage with us how, when, and wherever they choose through a broad suite of financial products and services. While we are pleased to be an industry leader in many consumer and small business areas, including retail deposits, debit card transaction and purchase volume, and small business lending, our primary goal is delivering for our customers. Our market positions are an outcome of great work by employees who are committed to serving our customers.
The Operations Incident& Recovery Team (OIRT), is seeking a business systems consultant to support Enterprise-wide High Risk Transaction Monitoring. This position acts as a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of complex business problems to be solved with automated systems. Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements. Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes. Prepares specifications for system changes. May develop systems test plan components and test scripts. May act as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by using quality tools and process definition/improvement to re-engineer technical processes for greater efficiencies. May provide direction and/or guidance to less experienced staff.
- Support ongoing enterprise-wide transaction monitoring strategies to identify emerging risks related to human errors in transaction posting.
- Drive to understand customer impact, partnering with product, technology and operations to advocate for and design rapid recovery solutions to minimize customer impacts resulting from identified errors.
- Conduct analysis, quantify risk and recommend solutions to mitigate the risk and exposure.
- Implement short term risk monitoring and mitigation solutions.
- Engage key stakeholders to assess long term approach to drive for increased sustainable preventative controls.
- Track and evaluate errors, identify root cause trends, risk factors and proactively frame recommendations to enhance preventative controls.
- Participate in Business Process Mapping, Control Reviews, Business Continuity Planning & related risk deliverables on behalf of the business unit as a priority.
- Supports short and long range projects impacting the line business and operations unit.
- Execute high quality automated high risk access monitoring strategies to minimize risk and exposure through compliance with enterprise policies, standards and controls.
- Monitor, analyze and approve individual access requests for high risk resources providing credible challenge to ensure adequate business justification.
- Analyze access, usage and execute on high risk resource certifications quarterly to ensure application of required security policies.
- Support the implementation, oversight and controls to ensure process needs are met and enterprise policies are adhered to.
- Contribute to system requirements, testing planning, execution and production checkout for changes to primary systems and other projects as assigned.
- Assist with development of new strategies and enhanced controls.
- Develop service related documentation including procedures and communications for and enterprise wide audience of key stakeholders.
The successful candidate will possess advanced adaptability required to work in a fast paced environment and will be expected to develop and maintain effective partnerships within and across businesses to foster an environment as part of a highly energized and engaged team.
- 5+ years of business systems analysis experience, business systems design experience, or a combination of both demonstrated through work or military experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience identifying key issues, involve affected parties, design solutions, obtain buy-in, and communicate effectively through resolution
- Ability to play leadership role in large and complex analytical projects
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Customer service focus with the ability to listen to customer needs and recommend solutions
- Ability to work effectively in virtual environment where key team members and partners are in various time zones and locations
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Access) skills
- Knowledge and understanding of maintaining and updating SharePoint team web content
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience with Wells Fargo posting & settlement channels for demand deposit, time deposit and credit card products.
- Working knowledge of Operations production processing environments and application access including Hogan Systems.
- Working knowledge of top secret mainframe access management including profiles, entitlements, resources.
- Familiarity with Enterprise Access Management (EAM) tools, provisioning & certification practices using Resource Management System (RMS), Access Request Tool (ART), Access Identity Management System (AIMS).
- Experience using a wide range of Business Intelligence tools to convert and analyze data (i.e., Teradata, Tableau, Monarch, Foxtrot or other emulation, automation or data mining software)
- Familiarity with risk controls development and implementation.
- Ability to effectively communicate relay technical specifications and procedures visually, in writing and verbally.
- Familiarity with Operations applications including: RE, AXCIS, eTran, OIB, First Data Resources and SharePoint.
- Ability to manage process improvement initiatives to optimize operational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills.
- Ability to collaborate with others, work independently, initiate action, and accept challenging assignments.
- Experience with mid to large-scale process transformation initiatives.
- Ability to travel up to 5% of the time
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
MN-Shoreview: Min: $68,200 Mid: $96,000
IA-West Des Moines: Min: $68,200 Mid: $96,000
NC-Charlotte: Min: $68,200 Mid: $96,000
AZ-Tempe: Min: $68,200 Mid: $96,000
SD-Sioux Falls: Min: $61,300 Mid: $86,400
MN-Shoreview: 1801 Parkview Dr - Shoreview, MN
IA-West Des Moines: 7000 Vista Drive - West Des Moines, IA
NC-Charlotte: 301 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
AZ-Tempe: 1305 W 23rd St - Tempe, AZ
SD-Sioux Falls: 3401 N 4th Ave - Sioux Falls, SD
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.