Customer Service Rep 2 - Auto|
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message.Â In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer Banking is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers, in addition to operating one of the most extensive banking franchises in the country. We serve mass market, affluent, and small business customers; as well as provide home and personal lending. Our focus is on delivering an exceptional experience for our customers through financial advice and guidance coupled with providing the products and services that will help them realize their financial hopes and dreams.Â We've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
Our Wells Fargo Auto team supports one of the nation's leading auto lenders. The team offers integrated financial services solutions designed primarily for the auto dealer community, providing financing and related services to both dealers and consumers nationwide.
The Customer Service Representative 2 with Wells Fargo Auto is responsible for servicing the transactional needs of all Direct and Indirect Auto loan customers via inbound telephone contact in a call-center environment. Delivers high quality service along with accurate and professional responses to customer inquiries, while adhering to regulatory and compliance guidelines.Â
Handles customer inquiries and processes customer transactions while navigating multiple system screens and accurately documenting the account (i.e. Account File Maintenance, Contract Copies, Statement Copies, Automatic Loan Payment Information, Payoff Requests, Direct Debit Requests, Due Date Changes, Web Site navigation instruction).Â Â Offers or recommends products based on customer needs.Â Sends e-mail requests to appropriate departments to complete customer transactions and documents customer information in computer system.
The successful candidate must be flexible and available to work any shift during the Call Center's hours of operation including the training schedule, evenings, weekends, holidays, and overtime. Works hours may change based on business need.
Training Schedule: 2 weeks, Monday through Friday (8am to 5pm); and, 4 weeks, Monday through Friday (10am to 7pm)
Hours of Operation: Monday through Friday (7am to 10pm); Saturday (7am to 5:30pm)
Work Hours: 12pm-9pm and 1pm-10pm
1 Saturday/month required between 7am-5:30pm
Overtime: Mandatory up to 1.5 hours every Monday
The next class start date for this position is Monday, November 16, 2020.
Please note due to applicant volume this job posting may come down sooner.
- 1+ year of experience interacting with people or customers, demonstrated through work, military, or education
- Ability to effectively listen and elicit information
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Ability to troubleshoot common computer problems
- Call center customer service experience in the financial services industry
- Ability to maintain professional etiquette under pressure
- Ability to make timely and independent judgment decisions while working in a fast-paced and results-driven environment
- Ability to navigate multiple computer screens while working on the phone
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively in structured but flexible, adaptable and changing, call center environment
- Customer service focus with the ability to listen to customer needs and recommend solutions
- Knowledge and understanding of auto finance industry
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Bilingual speaking proficiency in Spanish/English
- Knowledge and understanding of banking products, policies, and procedures; within a call center environment
- Military experience in personnel benefits management, processing military personnel orders or transitions, wartime readiness operations, human resources or military recruiting
- Military intelligence or analytics experience including operational management, project management, mission evolution management and finance management
- Experience working with military protocol and instructions, enlisted evaluations, officer/leadership reporting, and assistance with keeping military personnel combat-ready and effective
- Must be able to attend full duration of required training period
- Willingness to work on-site at stated location on the job opening
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
TX-Irving: 250 E John Carpenter Freeway - Irving, TX
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.