|| Agriculture, Forestry, & Fishing, Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician, Manufacturing and Production, Military, Research & Development, Medical, Energy / Utilities
JR0146825 - F11X Engineering Graduate Intern|
Come intern with Intel's F11X. Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a technical nature. University experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. You must be actively enrolled in school and not graduated to work as an intern. We are seeking interns to work a minimum of six months beginning in January 2021.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Excellent teamwork and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving and prioritization skills.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Must be pursuing a MS/PhD degree in Electrical Engineering, Photonics, Optoelectronics, Optics, Physics, Material Science, Chemical and similar technical engineering discipline.
- Must have 6+ months of experience in photonics, optoelectronics, semiconductor physics and/or device physics.
- Must have 6+ months of experience in failure analysis techniques.
Inside this Business Group
- Knowledge of bumping and assembly design rules/constraints.
- Experience in molecular wafer bonding is a plus.
- Knowledge of substrate manufacturing.
- Knowledge of optoelectronics and optical transceiver components is a plus.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
US, North Carolina, Raleigh;Virtual US and Canada
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.