||Thermo Fisher Scientific
|| Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations, Finance/Economics, Internet/E-Commerce, Manufacturing and Production, Sales, Executive Management, Logistics, Research & Development, Web Technology
Associate Product Manager - Incubators|
As an Associate Product Manager you will enable the development and management of new and existing products, product lifecycle assessment, technology validation, pricing, and productivity goals with a focus on Laboratory Products. The position has a focus on data analytics and trend analysis and requires an ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, collaborate with multiple cross functional teams (service, quality, operations, engineering, supply chain, logistics and procurement).
Where will you work?
The Associate Product Manager position could be based in Boston, MA or Asheville, NC
What will you do?
- Support key business unit initiatives as required in:
- New product development
- Product Vitality and Lifecycle management
- Support strategic marketing activities and planning
- Manage web and e-Commerce planning for specified products
- Voice of the Customer (VOC) acquisition and reporting
- Market intelligence acquisition and reporting
- Pricing and productivity support
- Developing targeted and measurable promotional tactics
Who we are looking for: experience, skills & abilities
- Degree in business, marketing, finance, engineering or life sciences preferred
- Experience with data analysis
- Effective communicator with excellent oral and written communications skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Collaborative worker who embodies inclusiveness and fosters open dialogue
- Ability to travel when needed