Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
|| Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations, Computers, Software, Construction, Mining and Trades, Consulting Services, Customer Service and Call Center, Finance/Economics, Financial Services, Information Technology, Internet/E-Commerce, Legal, Real Estate, Sales, Research & Development, Web Technology, Development and Fund Raising
Associate - Advisory & Transaction Occupier Consulting
A diverse organization is one of the foundations of our success. We support a diverse and inclusive environment which extends through our entire employee base, and clients.
As the number one advisory and transactions firm in the world, CBRE offers unique insight, experience, and solutions to serve the needs of real estate occupiers and investors. For every engagement in every market across the globe, our strategy-led approach seamlessly brings together our advisory services and leading execution services to provide our clients with the information they need to anticipate opportunities, seize competitive advantage and execute the best possible real estate strategies.
The Consulting Group is a component of the CBRE Advisory & Transaction Occupier Practice. CBRE’s Consulting Group partners with our senior brokerage professionals to provide comprehensive advisory and transaction services to the firm’s clients on a regional and national basis. Areas of expertise include strategic project planning, financial analysis, transaction process management and client relationship management. CBRE’s unique “ad hoc” team approach, selecting professionals from a range of occupier service functions, enables CBRE’s Occupier Practice to develop and implement sophisticated strategies for the firm’s largest and most complex assignments. CBRE’s professionals apply a sensitivity to clients’ objectives and constraints, as well as a high level of sophistication, creative thinking, and critical judgment to assignments.
We recognize that individuals from diverse backgrounds and experiences are important to creating unique client solutions. With that mindset, we are looking for that ideal prospect who will:
- Interact with CBRE’s top brokerage professionals and their clients, providing a high level of support and customer service throughout the tenant representation process
- Look to master all elements of the tenant representation process and coordinate a team of broader CBRE internal resources beyond the Consulting Group. Such internal resources include CBRE Brokerage, Marketing, Capital Markets, Incentives, Workplace, Construction Management, Development, Labor Analytics Mapping & Demographics and Market Research. External resources include architecture, legal and construction
- Utilize a range of analytical tools and software’s at a high level, including Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Project, Salesforce for Outlook and PowerPoint
- Be involved in the conversion of new prospects, including the creation of proposals and the creation of, and participation in, client pitches for new business
- Be involved in the creation of and negotiation of transaction correspondence and documentation, including requests for proposals, counter proposals, letters of intent, leases, and purchase & sale agreements
- Assist in the creation of scenario plans and business cases, based market alternatives and sophisticated financial analysis, including cash flow and P&L analysis
- Create a range of non-financial analytical tools to both assess the range of opportunities under consideration and communicate with those opportunities to clients
- Expand existing business relationships and develop new business opportunities through networking and relationship building
- Accompany prospective clients to property sites to discuss property features, leasing rates, and terms
- Compile property data for clients, such as tenant surveys, summary reports, maps, status updates, and presentations for tenant representative assignments
- Prepare Request for Proposals (RFP) and review RFP responses
- Engage in local business community and charitable events, as well as industry and professional associations for the purpose of creating new contacts and generating new business.
To Qualify, You Will Have:
Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from a four-year college or university
An advanced degree or course work toward an advanced degree or designation, such as MBA, CPA, JD, etc. is preferred
Salesperson license will need to be obtained upon hire
High level of understanding of the commercial real estate industry and the occupier practice is preferred
Highly detail oriented, focused on the quality and consistency of their work
Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable, and thoughtful work-product in a customer-centric manner
Ability to effectively analyze, synthesize, and present information to clients, colleagues, and management
Desire to succeed in an entrepreneurial and highly competitive environment
Ability to work well in a team environment, based on customer service
Strong written and verbal communication skills required
Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.)
Here’s a great opportunity for you to bring your passion for commercial real estate, diverse perspectives, ideas and entrepreneurial work approach to our firm.
If this describes you then we want to hear from you!
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBRE), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2019 revenue). The company has more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliates) and serves real estate investors and occupiers through more than 530 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide. CBRE offers a broad range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services. Please visit our website at www.cbre.com.