||Romeoville, IL United States
|| Computers, Software, Information Technology, Manufacturing and Production, Warehousing, Purchasing, Logistics, Quality Control, Research & Development
Business Systems Analyst - Oracle WMS|
This position is responsible to design, develop, implement and manage information technology (IT) solutions that meet the needs of the business. Work closely with IT management and subject matter experts to develop solutions and manage projects that facilitate process improvements. Provide end-users front-line support related to Oracle processes and peripheral software programs particularly as they relate to WMS and Distribution functions. This will entail troubleshooting and working with the global IT team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Design, develop and manage the implementation of technology solutions that meet the needs of internal and external customers
Manage implementations of Oracle Warehouse Management solutions locally and globally to improve business processes and eliminate waste
Integrate and support additional Oracle EBS modules or functionality as needed
Independently manage IT-related projects
Work with SMEs to define and document project scope and specifications
Design and implement solutions to meet project requirements, work with off-shore technical resources as required
Develop detailed and comprehensive test plans, unit test systems and applications and coordinate testing with the business users for unit tests, System Integration Tests (SIT) and User Acceptance Tests (UAT)
Work independently on assigned projects and tasks, effectively using other resources as needed
Mentor and cross-train other IT associates and designated users to support areas of responsibility
Provide input to IT standards and SOPs and follow established standards
Provide end-users front line support related to Oracle processes and peripheral software programs
Work closely with the global IT team to address production issues in a timely fashion
Work with IT and Operations teams on global WMS standards and strategy
EDUCATION, BACKGROUND AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelors degree in a technical or business-related field or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years proven experience in implementing and supporting Oracle EBS applications
- Functional and Technical expertise of Oracle Warehouse Management System
- Understanding of Oracle EBS Supply Chain modules (Inventory, OM and Purchasing)
- Understanding of Oracle Discrete manufacturing is a plus
- Knowledge and experience of working and integrating 3rd party distribution systems
- Knowledge of inbound and outbound logistics, various warehouse transactions and WMS rule engine capabilities.
- Knowledge of warehouse and distribution business processes
- Ability to provide production support to warehouse users on a regular basis
- Experience with end to end Oracle EBS implementations
- Knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Basic understanding of PC hardware and peripherals
What makes this opportunity great? Let us tell you...
You help us ensure water quality for people around the world!
You work in a collaborative culture that values a diverse set of backgrounds and perspectives while emphasizing teamwork and a good sense of partnership
Our team of associates is passionate about achieving great results for our customers
Ability to fully use your breadth and depth of experience; no pigeonhole here!
And there is a lot of great work happening; it is always busy
Diversity & Inclusion
At Danaher, we are dedicated to building and sustaining a truly diverse and inclusive culture. These are not just words on a pageDiversity and Inclusion is a top priority for the company, and it ties deeply to each of our core values.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The EEO is the Law poster is available here.