Retail Sales Associate - Topanga Mall|
Are you passionate about coffee? Do you care about sustainability and quality? At Nespresso we place people, coffee and sustainable living at the heart of what we do, inspiring an inclusive and engaging work environment. We are seeking passionate and dynamic Sales Associates for our community who will drive sales, service, and sustainability through respectful, collaborative, agile, determined, and driven interactions with clients and team members
Our culture empowers us to provide quality coffee, experience-focused customer service, growth opportunities and a variety of benefits with perks. Join our team as we cultivate coffee as an art to grow the best in each of us
A day in the life:
• Be an agile coffee expert. You bring the passion, we provide the training, and you share it with the customer.
• Drive personalized coffee experiences, using storytelling to share your knowledge of our coffee and our sustainability practices with customers. Did you know that our 100% recyclable capsules are the least wasteful way to consume a cup of coffee?
• Cultivate respectful customer relationships. Though many customers shop online these days, the store is where we meet many of our customers for the first time.
• Care about safety. We are determined to create a safe, healthy environment for our employees and customers.
• Collaborate - whether it’s assisting with cleaning, organizing stock or innovating a better way of doing things. Share your feedback and ideas to contribute to our overall success!
Your benefits & perks:
• Competitive pay, quarterly and annual bonus, 401(k)savings match
• Tuition reimbursement program depending on hours worked
• Referral bonus program
• Recognition program with monetary rewards
• Nestle corporate discounts
• Complimentary uniforms and cleaning
• Free Machine and coffee allowance
What you bring:
• High School Diploma or GED, required
• 1 year or more experience in retail, direct customer sales & service, or hospitality, preferred
• A real passion for coffee, respect for sustainability, and curiosity to educate oneself and others on our coffee culture
• A respectful, agile, collaborative, determined, and driven mindset
• Ability & willingness to work flexible hours including but not limited to: opening & closing shifts, Saturday or Sunday shifts, & holidays
Qualifications & Requirements