JR0157807 - Litho Process Shift Engineer|
Intel's Optane Group is looking for Litho Shift Engineer to sustain and help develop a world class lithography manufacturing process. The ideal candidate will have exposure to and hands on experience with device fabrication as well as a demonstrated capability with problem solving, innovation, experimental design, and data analysis. Position will involve support of shift operations and collaboration with cross-functional/cross-company teams and tool vendors to meet the challenging program goals.
Job responsibilities include:
- Supporting manufacturing technicians with wafer processing, responding to deviations in process control, and managing out of control action plans and processing best known practices for wafer processing.
- Developing solutions to problems utilizing formal education, statistical knowledge, and problem-solving tools.
- Defining and establishing wafer processing flows, procedures, and establishing process control systems for the process modules.
- Supporting innovation of future patterning techniques to meet critical Optane technology roadmaps which can be transferable to high volume manufacturing with best in class cost of ownership.
- Work with Intel automation and external parties to meet overlay and R2R roadmap needs and ability to transfer that knowledge to rest of the team members.
- Designing, executing, and analyzing experiments necessary to meet engineering specifications for their process.
- Develop strategy to resolve difficult problems and establish systems to deal with these problems in the future.
- Driving improvements on quality, reliability, cost, yield, process stability/capability, productivity and safety/ergonomic over variables such as material, method, equipment, environment, and operating personnel.
Domestic and International travel may be required to support job responsibilities.
Candidate must be willing to work a day shift compressed work week schedule. The schedule will consist of three twelve-hour days in a row followed by a fourth day every other week.
- Technical problem solving and multitasking skills.
- Willing to learn and adapt to the culture and the technology.
- Willing to be flexible in accommodating changing priorities and working hours to support business needs.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Material Science, Physics, Chemistry or related field with 2+ years of experience or PhD in Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Material Science, Physics, Chemistry or related field.
6+ months of experience in the following:
Inside this Business Group
- Semiconductor processing.
- Litho process sustaining and/or process development.
- Working in a cleanroom.
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.