JR0157866 - Metrology and Defect Inspection TD Process Engineer|
Intel® Optane™ is a new breakthrough in nonvolatile memory technology and is streamlining computing experience by combining storage capacity and intelligent system acceleration.
The Rio Rancho Technology Development team is looking for experienced engineers in Metrology and Defect Inspection to deliver innovative solutions for inline metrology and defect detection in order to improve yield cost and quality
This position will require flexibility to accommodate the changing priorities and needs in a technology development environment involving brand new materials architecture and integration schemes.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited:
- Partner with vendors and equipment engineers to drive future tools to meet upcoming needs.
- Define the roadmaps to meet requirements goals and milestones for a new technology process.
- Establish process controls and reaction mechanisms to protect the fab from excursion events.
- Develop and execute strategies to drive baseline structural variation down and increase yield.
- Transfer process to high volume manufacturing and provide support in new factory startup as well as install and qualification of the new production line.
- Pair tool capabilities with current yield issues to ensure adequate inline detection learning.
- Create innovative techniques using the current tool set to provide novel inline information.
- Fast learner.
- Willing to quickly learn and become an expert.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness in accommodating changing priorities to support business needs and comfortable with ambiguity.
- Technical problem solving and multitasking skills.
Bachelors in Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Material Science, Physics, Chemistry or related field with 6+ years of relevant industry experience Or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Material Science, Physics, Chemistry or related field with 4+ years of relevant industry experience Or PhD in Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Material Science, Physics, Chemistry or related field with 2+ years of relevant industry experience
Minimum Required Qualifications:
5+ years of experience in the following areas
- Semiconductor FAB processing.
- Delivering leading edge process capability and demonstrated collaboration with cross functional, cross company teams including equipment and material vendors.
- Metrology and Defect Inspection techniques and tool categories including Scatterometry, CD-SEM, Ellipsometry, XRR/ XRF/ XRD, Optical Inspection, Brightfield/Darkfield, EBeam Inspection and SEM Review.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
5 years of experience in the following areas:
Inside this Business Group
- Volatile and/or nonvolatile memory.
- Process Integration, Defect Reduction, Yield Analysis, Failure Analysis, Statistical Process Control and Data Analysis Examples include JMPJSL.
- Python, Machine Learning, MATLAB.
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.