||Newnan, GA United States
|| Agriculture, Forestry, & Fishing, Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician, Information Technology, Retail/Wholesale, Warehousing, Medical
DC Operations Supervisor|
DISTRIBUTION CENTER OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR
In our distribution centers, our goal is to get products to our pet parents as efficiently as possible. Our DC Operations Supervisors are focused on productivity, accuracy, reliability and safety and take great pride in the role they play within PetSmart. Be part of a culture that believes everyone belongs and promotes our associates being who they are.
FULL TIME FULFILLMENT
We are hiring for full-time associates for multiple shifts during the day, night and weekend. We offer four 10-hour weekday shifts, or three 12-hour weekend shifts. Shifts may vary by location and may include shift differential pay.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
As a PetSmart Operations Supervisor you will work as an integral part of our supply chain leadership team. You’ll have the opportunity to work in several business units such as orderfill, replenishment, shipping or receiving. Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Leading and managing a team up to 30 associates
- Managing performance and talent
- Driving towards operational analytics like metrics, labor planning and reporting
- Effectively communicate daily goals, recognition and areas of focus
- Adapting and leading teams in an ever-changing environment
- Coaching and leading a Supervisor and team to follow safety standards
- Interviewing and selecting talent for the DCs
- Communicating 2 levels up and across the business
- Effectively using computers, technology and RF guns
MOVING AND GROOVING:
In our fast-paced DCs, you’ll always be on the move. Please note the following physical requirements in addition to tasks above:
- Ability to bend, twist, stretch, push, pull and carry, lift up to 50-75 lbs.
- Comfortable standing and or walking for up to 12 hours
- Willing and able to operate powered industrial equipment including walkies, reach truck, stand ups *proper training and safety standards will be provided
- Work in various temperatures
- Health benefits including medical, vision, and dental
- Paid vacation time and paid sick time
- PetSmart associate discount for merchandise and services
- Bonus eligible
- Monthly celebrations (often including food!) for meeting DC goals or just for the fun of it!
- Comfortable and relaxing break area
- 3- and 4-day work weeks based on varying shift offers
GROW YOUR CAREER:
We’ll be with you for every stage of your career, at PetSmart you will have opportunities to:
- Gain experiences in different areas of the DC -inbound, outbound, order fill, services, operations and fish warehouse
- Develop your leadership skills to move to another position
- Grow your career in one of our 7 DCs or 1600 stores around the country *relocation available for leaders
APPLY NOW TO EXPERIENCE A CAREER THAT LOVES YOU BACK.
This job summary is intended to describe the general nature and level of work associates/leaders assigned to this job perform. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. You will be provided a copy of a job description for the actual position you are hired in to.PetSmart is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national or ethnic origin, disability, as well as any other characteristic protected by federal, provincial or local law. Applicants must be the age of 18 or over, unless located in Montana or where otherwise required by local or state law. The employer will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.