At PetSmart, we believe pets make us better people. That’s why we create more moments for people to be inspired by pets.
PetSmart is looking for enthusiastic undergrads with the drive to develop into strong leaders. Let us help you jumpstart your career with the support you need through our Distribution Center Leadership Intern Program.
Each of our Distribution Centers is hard at work moving merchandise, organizing our inventory and delivering great service to their clients: our stores
Our DC Distribution Center Leadership Intern Program offers:
- Preparation for a rewarding career in Supply Chain Leadership
- Enjoy learning all the things? We have that covered with a great program layout to learn all things DC!
Sound like something that would get your tail wagging? Then come join our team as a DC Intern!
What will you do?
- Learn the skills to lead a team of diverse associates with a network of dynamic leaders
- Get hands-on exposure to a Fortune 300 supply chain
- Stay connected with other interns and DC’s through dynamic networking and project teams
- Understand the different DC departments at a high level
What’s in it for you?
- Forward-thinking curriculum
- Fast-paced, energetic work environment
- Manager and dedicated mentor
- Exposure to supply chain leadership
- Culture of commitment
What will you need?
- Student must be working towards a degree from a four (4) year college or university
- Ideal majors include (but are not limited to) Business, Supply Chain, Logistics
- Junior status (1 – 2 semesters remaining in school)
What are you waiting for? Click here to apply today to jump-start your career the smart way, with PetSmart!
PetSmart is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce, sustaining an inclusive and supportive work environment, and prohibiting harassment and discrimination in all aspects of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetics, and protected veteran status, as well as any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. We encourage applicants of all ages, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant’s age. PetSmart participates in background, drug and E-Verify screenings as appropriate under Company policies and applicable law.
Applicants must be the age of 18 or over, unless located in Montana or where otherwise required by local or state law