||The Boston Beer Company
|| Accounting/Auditing, Customer Service and Call Center, Healthcare, Other, Information Technology, Installation, Maintenance, and Repair, Internet/E-Commerce, Legal, Retail/Wholesale, Warehousing, Research & Development, Web Technology, Writing/Authoring
Webstore Customer Service and Merchandise Specialist (Part-Time)|
We are The Boston Beer Company. We brew the best beer. We hire the best people.
We are always eager to find competitive, motivated, hardworking people who love beer and want to join our team. We work hard and we play hard. Think you have what it takes?
We are currently hiring a Webstore Customer Service and Merchandise Specialist in Milton, DE.
What You'll Do:
The Merchandise Specialist will work with the Retail Merchandise Strategy team and other cross functional business partners to support the retail business objectives for Local Brands and Taprooms. This role contributes to Boston Beer’s success by maintaining solid relationships with internal business partners and external suppliers.
- Communicate with webstore customers via email and phone
- Resolve webstore customer services inquiries in a courteous, prompt, and efficient manner
- Process and document webstore damages, returns, and exchanges
- Creates and maintains merchandise retail skus in SAP, Yellow Dog and Aloha.
- Supports merchandise world with ad hoc analysis or report requests, related to inventory and fulfillment.
- Updates department reports on a daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
- Gathers samples and schedules webstore merchandise photography with internal business partners.
- Creates webstore retail product listings
- Manages supplier set-up with accounting and in Yellow Dog
- Resolves invoice discrepancies
- Troubleshoots purchase order delivery discrepancies and works with internal business partners to ensure timely receipt of goods in business management systems (SAP and Yellow Dog).
- Back up for writing Purchase Orders and Blanket Purchase Agreements and provides ongoing order maintenance
- Day to day contact for fulfillment warehouse and customer service. Manages discrepancies, non-conformance receipts & goods receipts.
- Enter and coordinate merchandise art requests in merchtank and basecamp
- Research and report (to legal) merchandise copyright infringement
Merchandise, an opportunity for each brand to deepen its connection with consumer values, interests and aspirations.
What We're Looking For:
- Four year degree in related field preferred.
- Strong organizational and MS Office skills (Excel proficiency) required
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously with strong attention to detail
- Experience with online retail and interest in customer service
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
Our people are our most important “ingredient.” We not only have to hire the best, but we have to reward, develop, and retain them too. We also have a variety of benefits including a competitive compensation package, extensive training programs, excellent healthcare, a discounted stock purchase plan, and a 401K program with a generous company match. Not to mention, there’s the free beer too!
Boston Beer Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to help ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veteran’s Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who wish to request accommodation in the job application process can contact email@example.com for assistance.