Seasonal Experience Guide|
We are The Boston Beer Company. We brew the best beer. We hire the best people.
We are always eager to find competitive, motivated, hardworking people who love beer and want to join our team. We work hard and we play hard. Think you have what it takes?
We are currently hiring a Seasonal Experience in Milton, DE.
What You'll Do:
You will Provide the ultimate experience for all guests visiting our Brewery. Tell the finest of tales about all things Dogfish while ensuring a safe, memorable, and factually accurate campus tour. Our beer, merchandise, and spirits; you can speak to all things Dogfish with aplomb! You know your Dogfish inside and out and act as an ambassador both internal and externally to teach coworkers and customers more about Dogfish philosophy and offerings. You take proactive measures to stay up to date on our offerings and also our competitors. Above all, you demonstrate your knowledge through positive interactions with our customers. The successful candidates will be committed to the team, safety and sanitation 100% while being an effective communicator to champion these things. If you have what it takes to be a solid contributor to our great team, we’d love to hear from you!
What We're Looking For:
- We’re seeking individuals who have at least one year of customer service experience!
- You must be able to execute brewery tours daily all while ensuring the best guest experience through entertaining, education, and embracing the Dogfish culture.
- We seek dynamic individuals who value teamwork, rocks a passion for the craft beer industry, amazing food and off-centered great beers (and spirits)!
- You must adhere to all safety and sanitation initiatives.
- Someone who can execute retail guest service in the Shop with excellence while assisting with merch education for customers
- Someone who can execute duties as a host/greeter, introducing guests to the DFH experience, checking for valid ID, and booking tours.
- You will be assisting at the bar and making sure to educate our guests on our craft goodness!
- You must maintain certification in ABC server training and follow all DE stat liquor laws.
Our people are our most important “ingredient.” We not only have to hire the best, but we have to reward, develop, and retain them too. We also have a variety of benefits including a competitive compensation package, extensive training programs, excellent healthcare, a discounted stock purchase plan, and a 401K program with a generous company match. Not to mention, there’s the free beer too!
Boston Beer Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to help ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veteran’s Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who wish to request accommodation in the job application process can contact email@example.com for assistance.