Application Support Manager (ASM) - Middle North Georgia/South Carolina - AMO Sales and Services, Inc.|
Application Support Manager (ASM) – Middle Georgia/ South Carolina - AMO Sales and Services
At Johnson & Johnson Vision, we have a bold ambition: to change the trajectory of eye health. That’s why, through our operating companies, we’ve developed solutions for every stage of life—to help people see better, connect better and live better. We partner with eye care professionals to provide some of the world’s leading products and technologies to address refractive error, cataracts, dry eye, and beyond. We are committed to using our reach and size for good, and strive to put quality eye care within reach of everyone, everywhere. Visit us at www.jjvision.com. Follow @JNJVision on Twitter and Johnson & Johnson Vision on LinkedIn.
The role of an Application Support Manager (ASM) delivers training and certification on JJSV Medical Devices. This includes our Refractive Laser equipment as well as our Laser Cataract equipment. They coordinate and execute clinical training and certification for end user clinicians on use of products in accordance with approved labeling. Uses clinical ophthalmic experience to act as a liaison and key resource for customers and eye care professionals regarding product performance issues. Performs safety reporting data coordination, collection, management and reports results clearly and accurately. The training is to ensures compliance with regulatory guidelines and HCC. The role of the ASM will work closely with your sales counterparts in your assigned geography to ensure that we are meeting all of our customers needs.
Main areas of responsibility
- Provides clinical and technical training, certification and support to ophthalmic and optometric HCP’s.
- Conducts clinical education activities that facilitate learning regarding clinically relevant information to ophthalmic and optometric HCP’s
- Participates in meetings and supports trade shows to provide information useful to ophthalmic and optometric HCP’s
- Completes all trip reports in timely and accurate manner
- Completes all expense reports accurately according to policy
- Works with Sales counterparts to ensure we are meeting customer needsâ€Ż
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university OR equivalent experience.
- COA/COT/COMT is preferred
- 5+ years of medical device clinical/technical experience required.
- Ophthalmology experience is preferred.
- The ability to work independently, as well as part of a team and support company goals and sales objectives is required.
- The ability to travel (up to 50%), which may include overnight / weekend travel is required.
- A valid driver's license in one of the 50 United States is required.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
North America-United States-South Carolina, North America-United States-Georgia-Augusta, North America-United States-Georgia
AMO Sales and Services, Inc. (6238)