Test Engineer - System Tester|
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Qualifications & Requirements
Manual Tester with Medical Device experience.
Working knowledge of various Radiology, and/or Medical Device systems; i.e., PACS, DICOM, HL7, and RIS as well as related modalities
* Working knowledge of UNIX and Windows Server/Desktop OS, TCP/IP, network topologies and performance monitoring tools
* Expertise or experience in debugging and troubleshooting the DICOM/HL7/IHE workflow and other basic networking
* Organization skills and knowledge of project management tools to assist with the initiation coordination and control activities related to the installation
* Implementation and maintenance of integrated software products and processes
* Basic knowledge on FDA, ISO 13485, and IEC 60601
* The ability to apply analytical skills and logical reasoning to resolve problems without causing prolonged or continuous loss of system production or performance
* The ability to created, modify, read and interpret documentation, run instructions, hardware operating manuals and user documentation
* The ability to work as part of a team or work independently depending on the job situation and the flexibility to adjust to changing job priorities
* Ability to provide training and instruction to peers and users of supported medical device systems and processes.
Test Consultants are concerned with the independent verification and validation of the products produced by the development process. Testing is carried out in each phase: the requirements are tested by an acceptance test, the system design (analysis and design) by a system and integration test, and the programs by a program and module test.
Required Skills and Experience:
You design and execute tests for an application/system based on the Software Architecture (models and principles). You perform many of the roles required for a software test project; e.g. defect management, test analysis and supporting acceptance tests. Typically these roles are performed as part of a team of software testers containing the experience and skills required to deliver successfully. You have a solid background in IT; have received training in testing; and have participated in at least one system test or acceptance test.
• Qualification: 1-3 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Has or seeking SE level 1.
• Should have progressing skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Software Engineering, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Quality Management.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.