Quality Assurance Analyst 2|
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer and Small Business Banking (CSBB) provides financial services to 21 million retail bank households and three million small business customers through approximately 4,900 retail branches, 17 customer service centers, and approximately 13,000 ATMs in 36 states and the District of Columbia. We serve and help individuals and families in many aspects of their lives, helping them buy homes, open first bank and savings accounts, buy cars to get to and from work or school, and start or grow small businesses. CSBB is focused on innovating and transforming with the customer at the center, better enabling customers to engage with us how, when, and wherever they choose. As an industry leader in many consumer and small business areas – including retail deposits, debit card transaction and purchase volume, and small business lending – our primary goal is delivering for our customers.
CSBB Operations delivers a diverse set of foundational operational and contact center services for the enterprise and to consumer, small business, and wholesale customers, providing stability, scalability, and security for Wells Fargo. Services include deposits, payments and ATM operations, global fraud and claims, account reconciliation, wire transfers, cash vault and lockbox services, print and image services, unclaimed property processing, legal order processing, estate care, and voice, email, chat, and social media services for consumer and small business customers. Divisions include ATM Strategy and Vendor Solutions; Business Planning and Transformation; Customer Excellence, Controls and Enablement; Customer Service; Fraud and Claims Management; Retail Core Operations; and Workforce Management, Capacity Planning and Productivity Analytics.
Operations Quality Management (OQM) is a centralized quality assurance team supporting Consumer and Small Business Banking (CSBB) Operations Department. OQM is primarily responsible for identifying and managing risk within the operation it supports. Quality assurance is a detective function, which reviews calls or transactions post-process to mitigate risks such as: compliance, credit, operational, reputational, and legal. OQM provides oversight across operations ensuring policy adherence, control effectiveness, customer experience, regulatory commitments, and appropriate third party management. This role is responsible for evaluating, monitoring, assessing and/or reviewing programs, processes, documentation and/or files to ensure compliance with internal company requirements are being followed.
Functions may include:
- Performs quality reviews on complex claims requiring attention to detail and knowledge of advanced Regulatory guidelines.
- Identifies pattern/trends and/or potential risks and recommends standards, policies, and procedures improvements to management.
- Presents and communicates error resolutions to the lines of businesses, validates lines of business responses, as well as may lead meetings concerning identified risks.
- Creates and tests newly developed control reports and validates for accuracy, reporting results to management.
- Assists in development of QA training materials and review forms.
- Mentors and trains New Hires.
- May perform work distribution to staff.
- May lead project initiatives to enhance quality assurance program and or line of business practices
- 2+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: quality assurance, financial services administration, loan documentation, loan servicing, underwriting or risk evaluation demonstrated through work or military experience; or a BS/BA degree or higher
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Banking operations experience
- Knowledge and understanding of accounting principles and policies
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Ability to achieve high production and quality standards
- Ability to work effectively under direct supervision and follow specific guidelines
- Ability to handle confidential material in a professional manner
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
AZ-Tempe: Min: $40,000 Mid: $55,500 Max: $71,000
NC-Charlotte: Min: $40,000 Mid: $55,500 Max: $71,000
IA-Des Moines: Min: $40,000 Mid: $55,500 Max: $71,000
TX-Irving: Min: $40,000 Mid: $55,500 Max: $71,000
SD-Sioux Falls: Min: $36,000 Mid: $50,000 Max: $63,900
OR-Hillsboro: Min: $40,000 Mid: $55,500 Max: $71,000
AZ-Tempe: 1300 W Alameda Dr - Tempe, AZ
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
IA-Des Moines: 6200 Park Ave - Des Moines, IA
TX-Irving: 2975 Regent Blvd - Irving, TX
SD-Sioux Falls: 3401 N 4th Ave - Sioux Falls, SD
OR-Hillsboro: 10500 NE Walker Road - Hillsboro, OR
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.