Executive Assistant 1 - Supporting Head of Governance and Controls for Conduct Management|
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Chief Operating Office (COO) is responsible for delivering a more consistent approach to business operations across Wells Fargo, strengthening the company’s risk and control infrastructure, and delivering effective and efficient enterprise services to employees and customers.
The COO group includes the head of Operations, who is jointly responsible for line of business operations with each of the five LOB CEOs. Operations functions include contact center operations, client servicing support, money movements within our businesses, lending operations, and other functions.
The COO group also includes a number of teams dedicated to strengthening Wells Fargo’s risk and control infrastructure. These include the Control Executive team; Regulatory and Policy Affairs; Enterprise Customer Excellence; Sales Practices Oversight and Management; and Strategic Execution and Operations.
The Chief Administrative Office, encompassing the Corporate Properties Group; Corporate Security; Enterprise Business Resiliency; Strategic Programs and Process Improvement; Enterprise Change Management; Supply Chain Management; and Data Management and Insights, delivers important services for our employees and customers.
The Executive Assistant will support our Head of Governance and Controls for Conduct Management. This position will perform diverse, advanced and confidential daily executive administrative support duties. As a result, this assistant interacts daily with other senior level Wells Fargo leaders and executives. They will provide a high level of professional support which includes a balance of senior executive level administrative work, as well, as ongoing ad hoc project/business initiatives such as planning meetings, tracking deliverables and pulling routine reports. This role is ideal for an individual who is highly organized, detail oriented, tech savvy and capable of managing multiple priorities.
• Performs heavy calendaring, complex travel planning, extensive document creation/editing and preparing expense report submissions
• Meeting logistics and preparation, managing invitations and facilities and providing detailed data, information and resources to leader and participants
• Handle all personnel and confidential company materials with sensitivity and discretion
• Assisting with invoice processing with knowledge general ledger lines and/or expense accounts; researching general ledger issues
• May interact with shareholders, regulatory agents/representatives, media representatives etc.
• Responsible for drafting complex and/or confidential correspondence
• Establishes and implements office procedures and controls
• Acts as an information source on group and company policies
• Responsible for facilities support, floor administration, some space planning
• Works to ensure office is in order, in addition to directing the work of other administrative staff
• On-board new team members
• Coordinates facilities support, floor administration, space planning
• Providing HR administration proxy may include Staff Management, Recruiting Solutions, PTO tracking, Annual Compliance tracking.
• Develops excellent relationships with peer Executive Assistants and coordinates team admins across functions
Hours: Monday- Friday; 8am-5pm
Please note: Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo.
- 5+ years of administrative support experience demonstrated through work or military experience
- Experience supporting senior level leaders/executives
- Experience supporting multiple managers with calendar management, travel arrangements, scheduling of meetings and events
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, LiveMeeting and SharePoint) skills
- Good PC skills with the aptitude to learn new systems quickly
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Highly refined and professional verbal and written communications
- Ability to be flexible and adjust plans quickly to meet changing business needs
- Ability to develop partnerships and collaborate with other business and functional areas
- Experience writing and editing internal communications, including corporate and executive level communications
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with minimal supervision in a structured environment
- Experience with synthesizing data from multiple sources and presenting it in appropriate formats
- Experience reviewing and preparing expense reports for leaders
- Experience with Wells Fargo systems such as PeopleSoft, Staff Management, Talent Management, HRG, My Concur or GL31 Income statements
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
IA-Des Moines: 800 Walnut St - Des Moines, IA
AZ-Tempe: 1305 W 23rd St - Tempe, AZ
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.