Analytic Manager 3, Compliance Conduct Risk|
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
As the company's second line of defense, Corporate Risk — or Independent Risk Management — provides independent oversight of risk-taking activities. Independent Risk Management establishes and maintains Wells Fargo's risk management program and provides oversight, including challenges to and independent assessment of, the frontline's execution of its risk management responsibilities. We manage risk according to the Risk Management Framework and ensure all employees understand their individual accountability for managing risk. Corporate Risk roles depend on a variety of skills, including: Data analysis and synthesis, root cause analysis, change management, process management & execution, risk governance, risk strategy, risk identification & assessment, risk prevention, controls & mitigation, risk monitoring, reporting & escalation, risk systems & technology.
Compliance Conduct Risk is responsible for establishing a set of policies and risk management requirements to enable Wells Fargo to effectively manage current and emerging conduct risks in a manner consistent with the company’s values, ethical principles, and supervisory guidance and expectations; performing independent oversight and credible challenge to the front line’s adherence to those requirements; and providing independent oversight to the management of misconduct allegations, and customer complaints. The Ethics and Allegations Reporting & Insights Lead is responsible for partnering with Conduct Management Office and other key stakeholders to enable better consistency, quality and effectiveness of the our Ethics and Allegation reporting across Wells Fargo. This role will manage a team of analysts and be responsible for the coordination, creation and support of normal and ad hoc reporting requirements and production of informative and intuitive reports. These reports will consist of both static and online reports. This role will also be accountable for maintaining a comprehensive reporting inventory and supporting report rationalization efforts to ensure the multi facets of conduct risk is covered at LOB and Enterprise.
Additional responsibilities include:
• Lead the creation of intuitive meaningful static and online reporting
• Engage with all partners within the Ethics and Allegations space, including Conduct Management, Conduct Risk, Compliance and partners, as needed.
• Partner with data, analytic and governance teams to deliver "best in class" information
• Ensure the reports produced are accurate and timely
• Lead quarterly metric reviews of the front line to ensure reporting is accurate, complete and documented.
• Ensure that any compliance reviews or internal reporting is documented and case pass audit validation.
• Engage with audit and other oversight areas as needed to provide expertise, explanation, advice and direction.
• Keep up with all updates, enhancements and changes to the Enterprise Allegations Platform understanding where the changes would impact reporting or back end data.
• Be a leading member of groups engaged in Reporting Guidance, Taxonomy and Reporting.
• Provide leadership, direction and prioritization for a team of analytic consults
• Own life cycle Conduct Risk Allegations reporting from Intake thru retirement. Be able to explain reporting and provide insights or direction related to the data.
• Work across multiple teams and multiple business groups to accomplish goals
As an Employee Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically, you will:
• Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your employees feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
• Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented employees, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing employees, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: reporting, analytics, or modeling demonstrated through work or military experience
- 2+ years of management experience; or 3+ years of leadership experience
- 4+ years of risk management experience
- 4+ years of SQL or SAS experience
- 4+ years of Tableau experience
- 4+ years of reporting experience
- 4+ years of data analysis experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Other Desired Qualifications
• Experience with conduct risk
• Experience with allegations and ethics
• Demonstrated experience standing up reporting functions
• Ability to design intuitive meaningful static and online reporting
• Extensive experience driving risk reporting and related metrics.
• Ability to explain complex concepts simply
• Ability to manage effectively in a matrixed organization, develop partnerships with many business, risk and functional areas.
• Significant experience working with cross functional business teams implementing and driving consensus for business focused reporting initiatives.
• Experience building partnerships, collaborating and influencing at senior levels and across lines of business as well as with corporate partners.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
TX-Irving: 5000 Riverside Drive - Irving, TX
IA-West Des Moines: 7001 Westown Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
MN-Minneapolis: 600 S 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
AZ-Tempe: 1150 W Washington St - Tempe, AZ
MO-Saint Louis: 1 N Jefferson Ave - Saint Louis, MO
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.