Fraud & Claims Ops Manager 1 - Prevention Contact Center|
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer and Small Business Banking (CSBB) provides financial services to 21 million retail bank households and three million small business customers through approximately 4,900 retail branches, 17 customer service centers, and approximately 13,000 ATMs in 36 states and the District of Columbia. We serve and help individuals and families in many aspects of their lives, helping them buy homes, open first bank and savings accounts, buy cars to get to and from work or school, and start or grow small businesses. CSBB is focused on innovating and transforming with the customer at the center, better enabling customers to engage with us how, when, and wherever they choose. As an industry leader in many consumer and small business areas – including retail deposits, debit card transaction and purchase volume, and small business lending – our primary goal is delivering for our customers.
CSBB Operations delivers a diverse set of foundational operational and contact center services for the enterprise and to consumer, small business, and wholesale customers, providing stability, scalability, and security for Wells Fargo. Services include deposits, payments and ATM operations, global fraud and claims, account reconciliation, wire transfers, cash vault and lockbox services, print and image services, unclaimed property processing, legal order processing, estate care, and voice, email, chat, and social media services for consumer and small business customers. Divisions include ATM Strategy and Vendor Solutions; Business Planning and Transformation; Customer Excellence, Controls and Enablement; Customer Service; Fraud and Claims Management; Retail Core Operations; and Workforce Management, Capacity Planning and Productivity Analytics.
Detection Operations plays an integral role in containing fraud in progress by reviewing account activity and high-risk transaction to prevent victim fraud before it impacts customers, and identify perpetrator fraud before it impacts Wells Fargo. This role is responsible for supervising a team of specialists in a fraud and claims program that ensures proactive identification, prevention execution, detection and recovery, or claims handling.
In this position, you will provide a high level of service to both internal and external customers in a high-volume, fast-paced, call center environment. You will conduct risk reviews, ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements such as Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, and Complaint Tracking/Resolution etc.
Your primary role will be management of research and escalation functions within the workflow, including:
- Managing service level workflow and quality of work
- Overseeing resolution to complex calls
- Making risk-based decisions on customer accounts
- Working with the management team to identify problems and improve the customer experience
- Interfacing with other internal Bank partners to resolve problems
- Communicating company policy, procedures and practices
- Managing to meet or exceed service level goals
- Making employment decisions and setting performance standards
- Training and coaching staff
- Conducting performance evaluations
- Performing financial, product and/or business case analysis
- Floor walking/team member support
- Completing projects as assigned
Schedule: **TBD ** Schedule is subject to change based on business need. Scheduled hours will be moved back to accommodate daylight savings and standard time zone changes.
As an Employee Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
- 2+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: financial services, fraud, investigations, or criminal justice; or AA/AS degree or higher and 1+ year of the experience listed above
- Ability to motivate and provide performance feedback to staff
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience resolving and working through escalated and complex customer issues
- Ability to assess current processes/procedures and make recommendations for efficiency
- Ability to communicate confidentially and professionally
- Ability to research and resolve complex customer issues
- Ability to provide strong customer service while listening, eliciting information efficiently, comprehending, and resolving complex customer issues
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to learn and assimilate information from multiple people and sources
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Ability to manage multiple small to medium sized projects simultaneously
- Ability to develop partnerships and collaborate with other business and functional areas
- 1+ year of supervisory or management experience
- 1+ year of leadership experience including coaching, training, and mentoring
- 1+ year of call center experience
- Flexibility to work different shifts
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
AZ-Tempe: Min: $47,500 Mid: $57,000 Max: $73,000
NC-Charlotte: Min: $47,500 Mid: $57,000 Max: $73,000
AZ-Tempe: 1336 W Alameda Dr - Tempe, AZ
NC-Charlotte: 8740 Research Dr - Charlotte, NC
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.