Delivery Manager - CRMS|
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo’s Consumer Lending businesses empower millions of customers to achieve their dreams every day. Whether it’s buying a home, purchasing a car, funding a significant purchase, or making important daily credit card purchases, Consumer Lending provides important credit products and services that help our customers succeed. The group includes Home Lending; Auto; Cards, Retail and Merchant Services; Personal Lending; Consumer Lending Control; and Consumer Lending Shared Services.
The Consumer Lending team partners with other businesses across Wells Fargo to create and deliver transformational experiences that help customers gain access to credit. The vision for the Consumer Lending business is to leverage technology and data to make it simple for customers to easily access credit when and where they need it. Consumer Lending serves customers across the country through our distribution network of more than 5,300 retail banking branches and Home Lending offices, as well as online and digital channels.
The selected Delivery Manager will ensure execution and delivery of a portfolio of transformational body of work supporting CRMS. This will require leading Scrum teams and cross-functional teams across channels and lines-of-businesses, both business and technical, to deliver successfully. As the Delivery Manager, the selected candidate will exhibit a desire to leverage their cross line of business and technology vantage point to ensure better connectivity across the enterprise. The Delivery Manager will work to instill strategies, procedures and methods which directly impact the delivery for CRMS. This position is being put in place to drive bold change and to radically improve our ability to serve our customers in the way they would like to be serviced.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Accountable for the successful execution of prioritized work within CRMS journeys
- Will oversee execution of agile program related activities, including meeting regularly with the Product Manager, Product Owners, and Scrum Masters to review all work and lead the right discussions to uncover challenges, dependencies and resource needs.
- Responsible for leading cross-functional teams through the entire end–to-end delivery
- Understands the OKRs aligned to CRMS and specific problems each Agile team is trying to solve
- Articulates the health of each of the teams, agile metrics, what’s working/what’s not working, reasons behind the metric results, how that impacts delivery, and what teams are doing to address impediments including coaching plans.
- Understands if teams are operating in a way the will reduce risk and allow us to deliver successfully. Know if key control steps are being skipped, ensure agile ceremonies/scrum events are being followed and help work through challenges and/or escalate as needed. Document evidence of key controls being followed.
- Engages with Agile, Waterfall, and process only teams to identify and clear delivery impediments, escalate when necessary
- Ensures JIRA can tell the story of our progress. Collaborates with product owners/scrum masters to ensure work is getting into backlogs, work is pointed, and JIRA standards are followed. Fully leverage JIRA Enterprise and JIRA Align to help us manage the progress of work. Manage initiative/epic level plan and ensure work is properly identified to support release implementation activities. In partnership with the SIP, ensure work is structured appropriately in JIRA and data discrepancies are addressed.
- Resolves issues and mitigates risks by pulling the right people together to solve, bring transparency to leaders and stakeholders, drive the issue to resolution, and ensure strong risk mitigation plans.
- Monitors the operating metrics, know the team road maps, backlogs, and what’s groomed/not groomed, what’s committed, how many epics needed, stories, etc. Ensure consistent use of burn down and burn up charts.
- Produces risk plans and decisions logs. Work across product delivery leads to ensure a quality delivery.
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, project delivery, project methodologies, digital product/program management, strategic planning or implementation
- 8+ years of Agile experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- 3+ financial services experience
- 3+ years program management experience
- One or more of these certifications: Certified SAFe Program Consultant (SPC), Certified SAFe Agilist (SA), PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP), Certified Scrum Professional Product Owner (CSP-PO), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP-SM) Team Kanban Practitioner (TKP) certification, Kanban Management Professional (KMP) certification, Kanban Coaching Professional (KCP) certification
- Proven ability to listen and communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders by employing a calm, credible and confident leadership style.
- Proven success achieving objectives requiring a high level of cooperation from people in other parts of the organization.
- Ability to present complex concepts into simplified solutions in a straightforward and understandable manner to multiple stakeholders
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.