Automotive test automation engineer|
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion..
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Qualifications & Requirements
• Responsible for executing both manual and automated test scripts to verify Infotainment component functional and performance requirements.
• Configure benches to support specific test scenarios.
• Characterize and document defects including identifying steps to reproduce, linking failures to requirements, and collecting all associated test logs.
• Develop and Update test cases as required.
• Interact with multiple engineering fields (Systems Engineering, Software Development, Validation, Suppliers) to support defect resolution.
• Plan and manage execution of weekly verification testing
• Manage weekly build promotion including Sanity test planning, critical issue escalation and develop response to additional test requests.
• Coordinate test assignments for a large multi-functional team to ensure that all test requirements are met.
• Lead, collaborate, and improve testing on Infotainment ECU
• Verify operation of Infotainment features that function on CAN, Ethernet and LIN communication protocols
• Provide regular status updates and complete documentation and test results
• Perform Diagnostics, Partial Network and DPS Calibration testing
Test Consultants are concerned with the independent verification and validation of the products produced by the development process. Testing is carried out in each phase: the requirements are tested by an acceptance test, the system design (analysis and design) by a system and integration test, and the programs by a program and module test.
Required Skills and Experience:
You design and develop more complex tests and non-functional tests. You perform many of the roles required of a software testing project, through which you acquire a full testing lifecycle experience. Typically you perform these roles as a senior member in a wider team. You act as a stream leader with technical delivery ownership within a limited number of technology areas. You contribute to bid or client proposals based on your technological expertise. You have delivery ownership and guide individuals and groups towards desired outcomes. You also actively participate in at least one community.
• Qualification: 2-5 years (1 year min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have SE level 1 and seeking level 2.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Software Engineering, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Quality Management.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.