|| Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician, Warehousing, Quality Control, Medical, Energy / Utilities
Warehouse Associate (M-F)|
Sign on Bonus: $2000(net)
Shift-Monday-Friday 7:00AM-3:30PM or Task Complete
Benefits:Health, Vision, Dental, 401K with Company Match, 23 Days PTO/Year, Sign-On Bonus Available!
Experience Based Pay
What Warehouse Operations contributes to Cardinal Health
Warehouse Operations is responsible for performing a combination of manual or automated tasks necessary for the receipt, storage, and shipment of product. This may include receiving product, fulfilling, packaging, and shipping orders within established team goals to ensure on time order delivery.
Your safety is our top priority. We regularly consult with medical professionals on best practices in COVID-19 prevention to protect our employees. We train our employees on these best practices and regularly clean our sites in accordance with CDC guidelines. Please note: All individuals entering our facilities are required to complete a self-health check, wear a mask and follow all posted guidelines.
We are open to candidates with little to no warehouse experience. If you are comfortable working in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment you could be a great fit for our team. All training is provided starting your first day!
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with technologies, like computers or point of sale systems, a plus
- High School Diploma/GED preferred
- Follow established process to fulfill orders. This includes accurately picking products, performing quality control checks, packing products, and preparing orders for shipment.
- Cross-training in multiple areas of the warehouse and participating in projects as needed.
- Perform housekeeping and inventory control tasks and maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Previous warehouse experience and comfort at heights up to 30 feet on power equipment preferred but not required
- Ability to follow direction and change priorities
Cardinal Health offers a wide variety of benefits and programs to support your and your familys health and well-being.
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Paid time off plan - 23 days per year!
- Health savings account (HSA)
- 401k savings plan
- Flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Work-Life resources
- Paid parental leave
- Healthy lifestyle programs
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.