Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
|| Education, Healthcare, Other, Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician, Information Technology, Insurance, Quality Control, Research & Development, Medical
RN & Nurse Educator Observation Unit Registered Nurse-Full Time, Shift Varies, and up to $10k bonus|
Attention current TriHealth employees:
Please apply for this position by submitting an online internal application via SuccessFactors. Please be certain to update your SuccessFactors Employee Profile prior to applying to this position.
Good Samaritan Hospital seeks to hire a Registered Nurse & Nurse Educator for our Observation Unit who will embrace our mission of improving the health status of the people we serve.
This position applies the nursing process in providing direct and indirect holistic care to patients and their families. As Registered Nurse you will also collaborates in a collegial manner with physicians and other health care team members in meeting the patient’s needs and may delegate certain aspects of care to those under their direct supervision, within the scope of nursing practice.
As a Nurse Educator you will demonstrate clinical and instructional expertise. You will have the responsibility for nursing staff development, delivers, coordinates and evaluates learning activities for nursing staff to meet orientation, regulatory training, and continuing education needs. The Nurse Educator collaborates with the nursing management team to support quality patient care and strategic initiatives. Good interpersonal communication skills and develops collegial relationships with peers are essential part of this role. Other responsabilities are:
- Create and present education at an organizational wide level to include Professional Nurse Residency program (Corporate Level).
- Requires you to hold a seat on an organizational council or committee and hold a seat on the Clinical Support Team.
- Exhibits creative and effective problem solving and initiative in managing change.
- Independently and efficiently performs responsibilities and day to day tasks.
- BLS/CPR (Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers).
- Active RN license.
- Certification within specialty area within two years of assuming position.
- 3-4 years of experience as Registered Nurse in an adult medical surgical / telemetry or critical care areas.
- 2-3 years Professional in Nursing Experience as staff educator preferred.
- Specialized Knowledge:
- Knowledge, judgment, and skills derived from the principles of biological, physical, behavioral, social, and nursing sciences to meet complex health care needs at various stages of the life cycle.
- Department specifics:
- Professional, collaborative, innovative, flexible and able and willing to assist team members hands on to assure high quality, safe and effective patient care for the population
* Sign-on bonus requires a 12-month work commitment. External qualified candidates only.
TriHealth provides unique opportunities for registered nurses from across disciplines in many different aspects of nursing including patient care, care coordination, education and management. We are unique because we know that nurses who focus on our mission and values provide excellent patient care.
You can also expect a comprehensive Benefits package that includes but not limited to:
- First class Medical, Dental and Vision insurance (Prescription drug coverage)
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Clinical Ladder Program
- Specialty Certifications
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Healthy Living Program: Earn Discounts on Medical Plan Expenses
- Fitness Centers
- Vendor Discounts
If you’re interested in joining our world-class nursing team, you can see all current nursing opportunities here on TriHealth.com. Apply today!
Charge Nurse, Director of Nursing (DON), Emergency Department RN (Emergency Department Registered Nurse), Oncology RN (Oncology Registered Nurse), Operating Room Registered Nurse (OR RN), Public Health Nurse (PHN), Registered Nurse (RN), School Nurse, Staff Nurse, Staff RN (Staff Registered Nurse), Telemetry, Med/Surg, Critical Care, ICU
Job Title: RN & Nurse Educator Observation Unit Registered Nurse-Full Time, Shift Varies, and up to $10k bonus
Department Name: OVON NURSING EDUC
Location: Good Samaritan Hospital
Employment Status: Full Time Position
Shift: Shift Varies
Weekend Commitment: Yes
Holiday Commitment: Yes
On-Call Commitment: Yes
Please visit our employer showcase!