Manager, Logistics Analytics|
The Logistics Systems and Administration team is the backbone of our enterprise logistics initiatives, enabling internal and external customers to get what they need from our Cardinal Health Logistics systems. This role enables data availability across our logistics systems, married with enterprise data sources to generate one version of the truth. Our focus expands the supply chain, including medical and pharmaceutical manufacturing, replenishment, and distribution centers. We align data and technology solutions to optimize the value of the warehouse and transportation for the supply chain. The team drives business innovation by leveraging emerging technologies and turning them into differentiating business capabilities. We enable growth through effective and efficient movement of over 40MM shipments annually for our customers. This includes the flow of materials and products between suppliers, manufacturers, and customers.
What the Analytics Team Contributes to Cardinal Health Logistics
We are seeking an experienced manager to lead a team of analytics professionals, managing priorities and resources to implement solutions to meet freight cost management and logistics network performance needs. The Manager must be able to deeply engage with the logistics team members to anticipate data needs and proactively design key metrics and dashboards that aim to prescribe opportunities to improve the customers experience. The Manager will work closely with Logistics product owners leveraging data across the ecosystem.
- Effectively manage a team, leveraging experience and strengths to implement actionable KPIs, metrics, and dashboards, with a focus on service and expense management.
- Partner with the Product Owners across Logistics to identify and implement enhancements to data dependencies that drive analytics solutions built by the team.
- Deliver high-quality solutions to meet stated objectives.
- Responsible for recruiting, staffing, coaching, and developing talent within the team. Complete performance reviews and provide feedback to direct reports.
- Manages expectations with key stakeholders, builds and fosters relationships.
- Applies lean and agile principles to their leadership and guides their team through continuous improvement.
- Works with stakeholders to understand business processes and the need for analytics solutions to solve problems. Coaches team to conduct deep-dive investigations to identify opportunities to build new business intelligence capabilities.
- Applies data aggregation, descriptive analysis, and data presentation techniques and tools to communicate complex findings and recommendations to influence others to act.
- Demonstrates a strong partnership and fosters collaboration with Product Owners and scrum teams, contributing to the vision of data and visualization solutions.
- Demonstrates the ability to perform validation and testing to ensure adequacy and determines the need for reformulation.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate complex information clearly and concisely to a variety of audiences and mediums.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or related field preferred, with a concentration in Transportation, Logistics and Supply Chain Management or Management Information Systems preferred
- 10+ years of experience in related field preferred
- Advanced Degree in related field preferred
- Experience working in Big Data systems, Data Lakes, and Analytics related fields managing Build and Run teams
- Experience working with supply chain operations, transportation management systems, or associated technologies preferred
- A Covid-19 vaccination is required in order to be employed in this position. This includes either:
- 2 doses of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine
- 1 dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine
- Proven experience with building and maintaining KPIs and Dashboards, integrating new data sources to enhance metrics over time
- Proven experience working across multiple dimensions and functions of the enterprise
- Excellent writing and communication skills with internal employees, contractors, managers, third parties, and customers as needed
- Self-motivated and self-initiated opportunities with keen attention to detail and excellent judgment skills
- Foster collaborative partnerships across the organization
- Advanced skills in Excel, Access, SQL and R or Python, At Scale, and data mining tools
- Advanced skills in using data visualization tools like Tableau, PowerBI, Looker, Quicksight, or similar BI tools
- Experience with AWS and/or GCP services
- Experience using SSRS report builder preferred
- Ability to work effectively in a business environment characterized by complexity, ambiguity, and rapid change
- Ability to establish clear priorities quickly and work effectively under pressure, handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Experience working in an Agile environment
Your safety is our top priority.We regularly consult with medical professionals on best practices in COVID-19 prevention to protect our employees.We train our employees on these best practices and regularly clean our sites in accordance with CDC guidelines. Please note: All individuals entering our facilities are required to complete a self-health check, wear a mask and follow all posted guidelines.
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.