Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
|| Healthcare, Other, Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician, Information Technology, Insurance, Personal Care and Service, Medical
Patient Care Assistant/Unit Coord GSH Observation Unit - Full Time, Nights ($2.5k Sign-On Bonus)|
Follow your heart...
Good Samaritan Hospital seeks to hire a Patient Care Assistant / Unit Coordinator for our Clinical Decision Unit, who will embrace our mission of improving the health status of the people we serve. We pursue our mission by providing a full range of health-related services, including prevention, wellness and education. Our service identity is rooted in our Mission and Core Values, which serve as guiding principles in our healing ministry.
This position provides assistance and/or performs basic activities of daily living and specified treatments and procedures under the direct supervision of the nurse. This position may perform non-direct patient care activities as assigned, requested, or directed. This position also performs clerical duties as assigned. Must have the interpersonal skill to communicate with respect and compassion to customers. This position also communicates information through various telecommunication devices and assists in coordinating patient flow.
- Education: High School Degree or GED Successful completion of state administered nursing assistants' competency test
- Licensure/Registration: BLS/CPR (Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers). STNA Registered in the State of Ohio.
- Experience: Patient care experience preferred. Students currently enrolled in an RN Nursing program and have completed the first semester of nursing clinicals may qualify.
- Specialized knowledge: Reading and math ability appropriate to the position.
TriHealth provides unique opportunities from across disciplines in many different aspects including patient care, care coordination, education and management. We are unique because we know that team members who focus on our mission and values provide excellent patient care.
You can also expect a comprehensive benefits package that includes but not limited to:
- First class Medical, Dental and Vision insurance (Prescription drug coverage)
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Healthy Living Program: Earn Discounts on Medical Plan Expenses
- Fitness Centers
- Vendor Discounts
Caregiver, Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Home Care Aide, Home Health Care Provider, Medication Aide, Patient Care Assistant (PCA), Personal Care Aide, Personal Care Assistant (PCA), Personal Care Attendant (PCA), Resident Care Assistant (RCA), Patient Care Assistant, Home Health Aide, STNA, Nursing Assistant, Nursing Student, Unit Coordinator
Job Title: Patient Care Assistant/Unit Coord GSH Observation Unit - Full Time, Nights ($2.5k Sign-On Bonus)
Department Name: GSH OBSERVATION UNIT
Location: Good Samaritan Hospital
Employment Status: Full Time Position
Shift: Night Shift
Weekend Commitment: Yes
Holiday Commitment: Yes
On-Call Commitment: Yes
Pay Grade: T22
Please visit our employer showcase!