Discover your full potential. At Tetra Tech, we are collaborating with industry-leading experts for a sustainable future for our world. We combine consulting and engineering with advanced analytics and technology to solve the world’s most complex challenges. Our innovation hubs across the globe will enable you to share ideas and best practices while growing your professional network. Wherever you are in your career journey, you will benefit from working with world-class engineers, scientists, and technical specialists.
Apply today and join the company that is Leading with Science®.
The candidate must have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher education.
- OSHA 30 hours training certification in the construction industry within the last five (5) years.
- At least 2 years of experience in federally funded construction projects within the last six (6) years.
- Fluent English and Spanish verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in use of software appropriate to this position, including Microsoft Excel & Teams.
The ideal candidate will also have experience:
- Working on CDBG-DR funded construction projects
- Performing construction documentation review at 30% 60%, and 90% design phase
- Preparing and reviewing construction bid packages
- Preparing construction oversight plans and monitoring reports
- Reviewing construction change orders and certifications for payment
- Conducting site visits to ensure compliance with CDBG-DR guidelines
- Providing expertise and knowledge on the applicability of the most recent federal, and local construction codes and health and safety codes that may apply to CDBG-DR programs
The preferred candidate will have:
- Ability to manage several tasks simultaneously; set priorities and plan work to meet deadlines
- Ability to identify problems and develop solutions, working well in a team environment
- Ability to follow established procedures
- Ability to work attentively with minimal supervision and set priorities
- Ability to travel to construction sites at least weekly
- Workdays in excess of 8 hours and/or weekend attendance may be required
- Must be motivated and results-oriented
- Professional self-presentation and communication
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—21,000 associates working together to provide smart, scalable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
Explore our open positions at https://www.tetratech.com/careers. Follow us on social media to learn more about our people, culture, and opportunities:
Tetra Tech is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity, inclusion, and equity are among Tetra Tech’s core values. Throughout our history, the company has prioritized equitable inclusion of all people. All qualified candidates will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, military or veteran status, gender, age, disabilities, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, genetic information and any other characteristics protected by the law. We invite resumes from all interested parties. Please visit our website at www.tetratech.com to see the array of diverse services and exciting projects we are currently working on.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Please no phone calls or agencies.